Reviews for The Vulcan's Wife
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
Oh, this is beyond adorable. :) I've been searching all night for a decent Amanda/Sarek story. No sleep for me now!
Snapper chapter 55 . 7/14/2016
I have really enjoyed this. I am an old Trekkie, you made Sarek come alive better than any Trek book i have read..
thanks.
southernthunder chapter 55 . 7/14/2016
Written 2009/2010 but just discovered (2016) and enjoyed. You are another favorite author I will add to my list. Many more of your stories waiting to be read! Thank you for this one!
Cat3IsAw3som3 chapter 35 . 3/12/2016
Love this story so much!
Elystaa chapter 55 . 1/19/2016
I adored this elves in space love story thank you so much !
MarvelGirlLucy chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
This looks good. Hella good. Even I felt hurt in the end. I love how you portrayed them. I'm just that she will die eventually. But it looks like great fanfic. I'll continue to read it. Definitely.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Thank you so much for sharing this spectacular story! It's hard to believe that it's been over five years since you've completed this - don't know if you still check your reviews, but if you do see this, I would love it if you replied! :) I can't even describe how amazing this story is - I haven't watched Star Trek (but I have vaguely heard of the characters, mainly Spock) though this definitely didn't stop me from immensely enjoying every single chapter - to the extent of reading all 200,000 words in one go! (it took me an entire day - sometimes I tend to skim over fics but for this story I just had to savour each line! :D

I absolutely loved your portrayals of Amanda and Sarek, especially how you illustrated the development of their characters throughout this fic. Your style of writing is simply brilliant, and I love how the plot develops - there's never a moment when the reader loses interest and I'm so glad to have stumbled across this fic!
(On a side note I was so disappointed to find out that the sequel to this is incomplete and hasn't been updated in years; are you going to update that in the near future? Hopefully you will soon, I'd love to read more of Sarek and Amanda!)
This is without a doubt one of the most unique and memorable tales I have ever read, thanks again for writing and sharing Sarek and Amanda's journey and I hope you'll continue their journey together in the sequel! (:
Born in 20th Century chapter 55 . 5/6/2015

I absolutely loved your portrayals of Amanda and Sarek, especially how you illustrated the development of their characters throughout this fic. Your style of writing is simply brilliant, and I love how the plot develops - there's never a moment when the reader loses interest.
(On a side note I'm so disappointed that the sequel to this is incomplete and hasn't been updated in years; are you going to update that in the near future? Hopefully you will soon, I'd love to read more of Sarek and Amanda!)
This is without a doubt one of the most unique and memorable tales I have ever read, thanks again for writing and sharing Sarek and Amanda's journey and I hope you'll continue writing the sequel!
DefenestratedCountess chapter 55 . 1/3/2015
BRILLIANT! So glad this story exists, and that you wrote it perfectly!
Mehera chapter 55 . 12/8/2014
Before 3 days, i have finished this story ! I really enjoyed it. It was perfect, very well done, well thought, so human (with Pon Farr, the meld with the human and everything). Thank you for this masterpiece ;D
Mehera chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I always wondered how Sarek fall in love with Amanda. I really enjoy the first chapter and the whole concept ;D
isolde1224 chapter 46 . 10/29/2014
Oh true Trekkies know what's going. The healing bitch slap!
LMAO!
Awesome chapter
Isolde1224
Lady Mirwen chapter 55 . 7/23/2014
I enjoyed your story so much. It was very hard for me to put it down when I had others things to take care of. I am off now to read your sequel. :-)
Ultrawoman2004 chapter 47 . 6/13/2014
What would Sarek do if Amanda chose to sneak out of the house & go all by herself without anyone accompanying her?
Ultrawoman2004 chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
A LOT of people hated STAR TREK V. It did really well the first two weeks it was out and then its box office dropped off a cliff. I saw it with some friends. My husband picked me up afterward. He heard a lot of negative comments from people coming out of the theater. One lady said, "The whales were kind of cute!"
1,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »