Reviews for The Vulcan's Wife
Ultrawoman2004 chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Does Amanda slug him in the next chapter? :)))

Remember that episode of VOYAGER where Ensign Vorik tried to declare koonutsolik with Belana Torres? He cradled her face in his hands and then she slugged him.
Ultrawoman2004 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
I am enjoying this story. My quibble is they do not have money in the 23rd Century. I suspect the Tenderloin would have long since been gentrified by then. I suspect the stuff Amanda had stolen would have little monetary value if money were still around. Those PADDs are a technology product. Technology gets CHEAPER as time goes by. As for missing a transport, Amanda would probably be able to summon it with her comm unit. You can do that now! There would be no fixed schedule service.
PrayerGirl chapter 55 . 5/8/2014
Wow this was very good story!
ReighHPFiction chapter 55 . 12/23/2013
This was a good story, but there was so much angst and drama in it that it became unreadable at times. I found myself skimming through chapters at a time just to find a passage in it that wasn't ridden with angst. I like it, but I don't like it. I hope the sequel is better.
mettima.james chapter 23 . 11/21/2013
I love the A/N at the end...priceless_
Carriewhowasreading chapter 27 . 11/11/2013
As it's that time of year again-Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! I-and many others-have enjoyed this story more than once! A true testament to to the quality of the finished product! I finally got around the difficulties of authors not being allowed to publish links and have been to see the associated with artwork-worth the effort!
Thanks again for sharing your gifts!
Carrie
Carriewhowasreading chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
Not really your favorite chapter! I I LOVED IT! Watching the guilty squirm! Oh-I detest people who are in a position of authority who abuse what power they have to inflict REAL HARM on INNOCENT DECENT PEOPLE! THIS chapter illustrates something that is going on somewhere every day in every field of employment and the government. I grieve for the abused decent people who have been hurt by exactly such pettiness!
Excellent character voice on Sarek and Amanda!
Thank you for your efforts in sharing your writing!
Carrie
Guest chapter 55 . 10/18/2013
Great story! Everything was just perfect! I've read other fanfics and I didn't really like Sarek, you redeem him for me! Now I'm in love ;) lol
Eirian Erisdar chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Well, Fierfek.

Despite having just committed a cardinal sin of using a Star Wars refrence in a Star Trek review, I'm writing this to applaud you. I was cringing slightly from secondhand embarassment as I read this - but embrassment quickly became the urge to dismember Sarek. Great job in giving us what anyone's first impression of him would be. Jerk. I'm sure he mellows out later, or Amanda wouldn't fall in love with him, hmm? I'm reading on.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 55 . 10/8/2013
This story was beautifully written. I love Amanda and Sarek's personality and how their relationship developed. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Writerandstudent chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
I don't ship Spock/Uhura

I ship Spock/Krik, but I do love Sarek/Amanda...I mean common they are the first Human/Vulcan relation and they made Spock and he Rocks.

XD

Love the story! :)
Bacalao chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
Well, just Discovery your Story. Some how I misst it. When I started to read the Sequel I just wanted to rememer your Story , can you Imagine my Surprise that I did Not know this Great Story ? Love it! Ă„nderungen please can anybody Tell me how I can stop that stupid IPad from Unsinn Auto cerrection? Drives me Muts, I am German and it Allahs tries to Autokorrekt everything into German, so Exkuse The Short Review and the Tons of typos.
6543216543212 chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
So, I've just read the first 13 chapters of this wonderful story at once, and now is the time to give you some feedback...
I simply love your version of Sarek/Amanda! They're one of my favourite couples of all times, so I finally decided to read some fanfiction about them. I totally love how you portray them. They're both simply adorable here. He's like the fairytale prince and she's so cute - I mean he just _has_ to like her, right?
I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this wonderful story!
Avari20 chapter 55 . 7/16/2013
I really adored reading this. I've recently gotten into Spock/Uhura and it just seemed natural to migrate over to Sarek/Amanda, and I must say that I picked a good long fic to start with :) It had depth, guts, character, and emotion-everything I really enjoy about the improbably Vulcan/Human relationship. Thank you for putting forth the enormous effort and time into writing this.
Kenjirose chapter 55 . 6/8/2013
I can't believe I passed this story up so many times, it is AMAZING and I really enjoyed it
1,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »