Reviews for The Vulcan's Wife
Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Update immediately, please!
domusfelium chapter 55 . 5/13/2013
Excellent! I have so enjoyed this book! Started it yesterday and finished it today - could NOT put it down! Was going to start the sequel tomorrow - but don't think I can wait. You my dear, are a very skilled authoress and should be hired by the publishing house that puts out Star Trek books!
Yeghishe chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
I'll be honest. I don't know anything about Star Trek but I liked your Harry Potter story and this has been interesting so far. :)
Queen of everything pineapple chapter 23 . 1/16/2013
Damn. where was Zachary quinto on my 18th last week?
StarlitStar chapter 55 . 12/20/2012
Oh hell yeah there is a sequel love love love this story now let me go find the sequel
NoPenOfMine chapter 55 . 12/12/2012
I just read this whole story and all of what is up of the sequel in two days. You, my friend, have some amazing talent! Incredible, just incredible. Honestly this is one of the first stories I've read for the Star Trek fandom and I could not have imagined a better introduction. This is one of my best friends favorite stories and I am so glad she recommended it to me. Thank you so much for sharing your gift for words with the rest of us!
isara-love chapter 55 . 8/23/2012
Thank you for a such good story .i love it so much
Shu of the Wind chapter 55 . 8/17/2012
Ohmygod.

Just...oh my bloody god.

This is fabulous, and it will be forever on my favorites list.

I'm too incoherent from the fabulousness to give you a more detailed review, but this is just...argh. Thank you, so much, for posting this. Just...wow. Thank you.
Shu of the Wind chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
...damn.

Also, in the middle of this chapter, I burst out cheering and shouted, "LINETTE, YOU'RE A BADASS!"

So...

YAY.
Shu of the Wind chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
Ohmigod.

Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod.

You've reduced me to tweendom fangirling. I hope you're bloody happy.
kyoko12989 chapter 55 . 8/7/2012
Good job.
TwilightStarss chapter 55 . 12/23/2011
This was such a great story! Really amazing! Thanks so much for writing it.
teiku5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
What an amazing, simply brilliant story! I feel so lucky that I've found it - thank you so much for writing and sharing!

-Galini