Reviews for Mysterious Lemons
Aileil chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
I wonder who took the picture...
Aileil chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
That is right up there with the attack of the killer plastic mannequins.
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I'm sending this to every lemons story i can in b4 the petition starts!

Fan-fiction is still deleting stories that contain yaoi, yuri, lemons, violence, stories based on songs, and any detailed sex scenes…so…just about every story on the site. If you haven't signed it, the link is

www. change petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net.

Please remove spaces and sign petition so they don't remove mature content including fics and accounts. But there is more we can do.

Someones organizing a Black Out Day. On June 23rd(according to GTM timing, so that we know we're doing it together), do NOT go onto fan-fiction. Don't read, don't review, don't message your friends, don't update. If enough people participate, then the site will notice, and will realize we take our stories seriously. If we don't try then it will be completely impossible- Send this message to everyone you know. Post it on every story you have before you don't have it anymore.

Some of us have done very well with staying in the ratings and guidelines for Fanfiction Ratings and some of us have done absolutely nothing wrong and we're about to loose some of the best fanficiton stories ever written. Gone forever for no future generations to enjoy that come to join the sight. At the very least just take three minutes out of your day to sign the petition and save thousands of stories!
Redhead and proud chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
Oh my god this was such a brilliant story, I was laughing so hard through this story. Honestly I loved it, one of the best stories I have ever read.
heavenlydragan chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Reading this is fun :)
gnissim chapter 8 . 2/12/2011

Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 12 . 4/26/2010
Hahaha I knew Chuck was a Lemoner! And I could've sworn the Earth-based one was Jack, it seems like a "him" thing to do...great job, one of the best humor Atlantis stories I've read!
ExpandingDarkness chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
I haven't had so much fun reading a story in a long time! I really enjoyed guessing which expediton members were Lemoners and how the plot rolled out! Great job!
weird dream girl chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
I kind of suspected Lorne, and Chuck was a random, Laura Cadman,expected when she said something in a meeting.
deblease chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
Good story with a great ending! I liked the glitter.
Scotius chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Glitter-y John and Rodney. Thats pure evil y'know? That was very ejoyable story - thank you.
GlassSuicune chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
Ah, I never would've guessed Chuck or Cadman! This was hilarious! McKay's in charge for a week, ha ha! Serves them right.
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
LOL! i was SURE it was Zelenka!
SnowFox3 chapter 12 . 12/27/2009

Brilliant! What a picture-perfect ending! That was a lovely story - absolutely hilarious! Well done!

I really hope to see something else of this vein coming from you, that'd be fantastic!

Thanks for the excellent read!

Zandra's Ashes chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
Wow! You outdid yourself on this chapter. My cheeks hurts and there are really tears on my face,and glitter-ahh! Ok never mind, it was just eye shadow, no lemmoners here. Too bad, because what great fun!

Love how poor Sheppard kept getting caught along with Mckay and adored that Elizabeth promised to introduce Woolsey to the tame ninjas on his next visit. I'd love to have a glitter pic on my own wall.

Sure you don't want to do more? A sequel where tame ninjas actually show up? You can always create a secret phobia for someone else. A whole new series could be born. And there is always John...and clowns :)

Ah well, thank you. I loved this.