Reviews for Two Kings on a StarCrossed Road
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Yusei at the ending "Oh one thing. Do you think you'll like the pink handcuffs or the purple ones?"

My thoughts after reading that "Oh my" and then laugh my ass off.

I loved it, it was kaiwaii and really funny at the end!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Chapter 2
TheRavenSaidNeverMore chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh Ra I took a sip of water when I read the last line. I sip iy alover my laptop screen! LMFAO!
little chy chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, handcuffs...thats not is it, i really want to know what will happen...and if you could, have Yusei stay as the uke, its alot more cuter that way.
The Black Flamingo101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hot, sweaty, and oh so manly :)thank you for awesome kingcrab shipping *bows *
Aria chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
oh and could ya make one of Yusei's room *evil grin* please :)
Aria chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
XD OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the ending! XD

Yus knowing about the lotion and then saying that Jack should see what was in his room XD pink or purple... jack's coat has purple on it ;D this is a master peice, i so love this fanfic, wonderful job.
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I like it and especially the ending part.
kitty365911 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
omg! iloved it!
Fleur du cirque chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Best. Ending. Evar!
Raj chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Sequal please? xD

i very much like it !
ttrwd chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
i cant believe that i missed this story when i was scanning through everything the first 500 times... good jackxyusei stuff is hard to find, thank you for writing this...

I really really like the somewhat role reversal... usually jack is pictured as the seme so yusei having seme like qualities really makes this story awesome and unique!
rexraptor89 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
HAHAHA! thats awesome! i wanna know what happens in yuseis room! please write a 2nd chapter! your very good at this!
yaoilover665 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
could u make one of yusei's room please
Acoustic Seasons chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Please, I beg of you, write a second chapter! I want to know what happens in Yusei's room! I wanna know so bad!