Reviews for Persona 4:The Answer
Dusk Clark chapter 117 . 9/18/2015
Wow I found this story and read the whole story in two days and I am still wanting more and Yes I am aware I have no life
eddog2323 chapter 89 . 1/3/2014
Persona 3 can be said in a few lines of words.

check out how I do it when my Fanfiction comes out. it's called Person 4 SL2. Social link double.
Chris chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Please make a soujixnaoto pairing. I just love that couple a lot. Even more after playing persona 4 and getting naoto as a lover
kevin chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I've just started reading but I've always been a fan of a naotoxsouji story. But its cool either way. A yukikoxsouji is just a bit too original. But it would not be right if souji didn't get anybody. I'm cool with a harem too.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
90005000
Personaddict07 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I really liked the first chapter of your story. You really explained the way a "Persona-less"? person fears his/her own shadow. (Did I make sense?)

Haha. Liking it so far. Hope you guys can try reading mine! s/7973975/1/Persona-3-Birth-of-the-Hero
eddog2323 chapter 70 . 2/3/2013
Ikas. If you move some letters around and change a few of them you can get Miki. Move the s to the front and switch the I and a around you get Saki. Now change the S to an m and the a to an I you get Miki. There is a lot of ways you can change the name into another name.
RojoSamurai chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
really well written but who do you think is the best as souji,s girlfriend id like to see him with yukiko
Athulis chapter 115 . 9/12/2012
Very well written and highly entertaining. Looking forward to reading more. Keep up the great work.
evilanimegenious chapter 115 . 9/10/2012
poor ken, he gets picked on...nad i can soo see this ending badly in the most humourous (for the readers at any rate) way possible. how many will souji get and how soon will kanji fail XD
TJ chapter 115 . 9/1/2012
Oh... OHH MY GOD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I-I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Oh, oh man! Senpai, it is damnright good to see you back in the saddle! I AM LOVING THIS PART! ALRIGHT LETS DO DIS!
SMT lover chapter 114 . 7/11/2012
Oh dear... This is not looking good. Still, this is... Good lord, Mr. Hanamura isn't going to like this, but, I do have to wonder, how in the world is Yukari Yosuke's mother? Technically, Yosuke is a year older than Minato in the Persona series, and technically, Yukari was only a child when Yosuke was around. It's sort of... not making sense. But, then again, when in fanfiction, nothing ever makes sense. Well, I bid you adiue, and I hope you see you updated and back in the saddle soon.

Sincerely, without question,
Christian
Here chapter 114 . 6/14/2012
I never thought that Yukari would be mrs. Hanamura! That was sad though. She became like this because of Minato? Poor Yosuke as well. I will patiently wait for the update. Thank you for writing this chapter!
T.J chapter 114 . 5/25/2012
What... the hell? What's going here? And, holy crap... I-I can't believe this? She used Yosuke as nothing more than an animal? Aigis, if you ever get the chance to dos o, make sure to kill her and that shadow Yukari bitch!

But on earth is going on here? I wondered this, but, I never considered it. Hey, senpai, the thing inside the seal... that's not either... Death or Nylarathoptep in there, is it...?
SMT lover chapter 113 . 1/6/2012
Well, that was quite invigorating. Another well done chapter. And Teddie-san, I am afraid that you can't exactly have him, since he'll be getting his old body back. Hehe, sorry...