Reviews for To Forgive and Forget
Loverulesall chapter 1 . 9/8
do continue. I'm loving this story. great stuff. dying of excitement. stay well dear. loveAA.
Great story!
BriRB chapter 21 . 3/13
please continue this story i hate cliffhangers lol i'm excited to see what happens next, really good story i'd hate for it to not get finished. please please please finish.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2016
This is my favorite fanfic. Please update soon. I am dying to know what happens next and how Riki and Iason will get together in the end
Yukizuki chapter 21 . 6/3/2016
Even though it has already been two years, I just want to say: "Please update soon!" in hopes that you can, by some miracle, read this and continue with the story. I have to admit, your fanfic has one of the best plots and the scenes where Iason was grieving over Riki were so tragic and touching. Ion was also so likeable! Furthermore, I can't help but wonder how Iason and Riki will get back together and how some of the problems such as Riki's missing half of his soul can be solved. Hence, even though it has been such a long time, I keep on revisiting this page every week (or is it everyday?) in hopes that there will be an update. Please do not give up on this masterpiece!
XANl chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
Please continue your story, Your writing is very creative. I hope that Jupiter gives Riki back his soul.
FangirlYaoiLover chapter 14 . 12/4/2015
does riki still have his dick? did it grow back? did ion regrow it?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/30/2015
Please, please, please upload the next chapter soon. This story is so interesting, what happens next? Please upload soon.
Riki Lover chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
Please updatee...
We're all dying to read the continuation of the story~
It's been more than a year since the last update..
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 21 . 6/22/2015
Wahh! This is beautiful! I NEED MOREEEEE... :3
Zas chapter 21 . 2/13/2015
I hope you are about to continue this wonderful story of yours.
SakuraBlossom114 chapter 21 . 1/28/2015
Love this story! Looking forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/21/2015
Please update soon!
avisdraconis chapter 21 . 1/13/2015
Very impressive storyline :) Waiting for the next update.
SetV chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
I really like your fic and I hope you decide to write again. I love your Riki.