Reviews for Halloween a Go Go
Dil9 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
It's a lovely story hope u continue
frlarsson chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Loved your story and Sneakyward )

best wishes, Linda xo
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Nice one. Loved this story.
PattyCakes18 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow, didn't expect to end on such a big cliffie! Bella is interested in Edward, but can't get past his dirty looks and her picky friends. Poor kids. I almost wish that Edward had at least let her know he wasn't James when they were at the party. He didn't need to say who he was, just that he wasn't who she thought he was. Could have helped her save face back at school. Did anyone know Edward was there? I can't wait to read the full story to see what happens. Great job, thanks for sharing!
heatherbella chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I love it!

Gah - Dread Pirate Roberts! Be still my beating heart. A Princess Bride reference in a twi fic? I think you may have just found my own personal brand of heroin!

Honestly though, I am loving this story. Looking forward to reading more.

Thanks!

Heatherbella. x
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I like this story.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Uh-oh :) Good one! that Edward is a sly one! And I love the reference to The Princess Bride!
rubell chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
i believe zors recd this out...guess now i know why she hasnt been posting on poag...too busy reading...glad she did tho, great story and i am also glad to know i do not have to beg you to write more...
hudsonmama chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This was really good. Great lemon! Any plans on continuing this for a few more chapters?
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This was one of my favorite stories - I'm so glad that you chose this contest to break into Twific. I'd love to see some of your other writing if you'd be willing to share )

I loved the way your kept some of the characteristics of everyone, but gave them a unique twist. Pairing Bella with James in a human story is an iffy thing, but you really made it work. And the party lemon? *thud* Great job on THAT! I do wonder if you'll ever add to this. Either way, it's a great story!
xodani chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This was great and i really hope that you intend to continue it after the contest is over.
martdg chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I do hope I smell a continuation in the air!

Great story and I love that both E&B are innocent. Hopefully you have a few more chapters planned for these two, because I'd love see how they end up together. Glad Bella's already feeling uncomfortable around James and actually liked Edward first... wonderful one shot!
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This was awesome! I hope you'll consider continuing this ... I would love to see what happens next!
InWakingDreams chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Hope you will make this more than just a one-shot in the end. Loved it!