Reviews for Phone Calls
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
AWESOME! This was so cool! ! I loved it! I love how Charlie called Renee with Edward & Bella in the room with him!
Openhome chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This was such an awesome look at the horrid task of ending Renee's and Bella's relationship. You did such a wonderful job with it! Thanks for posting it.
TF298 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I love this. Renee and Bella able to have closure is wonderful.
countrygirl1493 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
whay can i say?it was great.i was almost in tears.I dont know how u do with your stories i feel their pain and i feel like im witnessing it all at the same know if it makes sense to u but its how i thanks
bloodlustXlove chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
so amazing...i especially love the ending..
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This wasn't something I had thought about. I had thought she'd keep a long distance with Renee letting time slowly drift them farther and farther until visits stopped entirely. Your idea makes much more sense. My mother wouldn't let me get away without visiting for a decade after all.
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This is so wonderful.I love it.:D
Tatarata chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Beautiful
bigchill77 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This is so beautifully written, and such a unique story. Brought me to tears. Thank you.
Candi Marie Cullen chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
we enjoy them because you write what you think and we enjoy that.
My Dying heart chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow your writing is just so beautiful i started to cry about half way through. This is a really really beautiful story the most emotional fanfic i have ever read its really the most beautiful and sad fanfic i have read and i have read a lot. You are one of the best twilight fanfic authors and i really love reading your stories. Please write many more beautiful stories like this.
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I loved this story!

it was very sad... very very sad... i mean poor renee... and charlie... and bella... and aw... it was so sad...

but it was very good! and very well written! i loved it!

like a lot of your stories i havent seen anything like this before... and it was AWESOME!

bella and edward sounded really cute!

and poor charlie... but i can see what happening...

i cant wait to read more stories from u!

:D

i love all of your stories so much!
Ori Lee chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This was really good! I've always wondered what exactly they would have told Renee and this was a good perspective on it! Keep writing :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Aw, poor ReneƩ! :( T.B.H, while BD was a good ending, I think Steph should write something to follow it up... Maybe in a couple of years when all the controversy dies down and people will take it on it's own merits... ANd I really wish she'd just stick two fingers up at the fucker who leakekd it and publish Midnight Sun! :) A-.
ickaren chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Justine, I had missed this story and only read it now. It is just perfect! The way you tell it, I can just see the three of them sitting there, helping make the phone calls. Charlie really was willing to be complicit in the life of the Cullens and Bella's now too. I think you are so right that he would have helped out in this way, dealing with Renee and then assuaging her sadness and worry. And telling of their love and appreciation for each other now, Bella had already seen this, as told by SM, as they left after the wedding and saw Renee holding both Phil's and Charlie's hands.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »