Reviews for Phone Calls
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
"What a smooth talker. My son-in-law should be a lawyer. No matter what anyone threw at him, he had the perfect answer"

Had to laugh at Charlie's opinion of Edward. Being a mindreader would leave that impression. I thoroughly enjoyed Charlie's POV.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Not only your story but your a/n made cry..I mean "It’s still amazing to me that complete strangers from all over the world are reading my words and taking the time to let me know they enjoy my work. Thank you so much!" I totally understand and it is amazing that we can all enjoy the same love of these books and thoughts of what could have been or what is going to happen...

I feel bad for Renee, Charlie of course doesn't really want to know the details of Bella being a vampire and he has met his granddaughter...but how would Renee handle it if she had been in Charlie's place when he met Renesmee for the first time? She is 30 miles away and I always wondered what they were going to do/say if she ever visited and saw Bella's transformation..she's too perceptive not to notice anything different...okay I'm rambling and its not entirely relevant to the was beautiful yet sad to say the least...I don't think I'd ever want to be in Renee's place...
5redroses chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
You are an amazing writer, I can totally imagine this happening and it's nice to understand how they dealt with Renee, I was wondering about that. :)

One thing- what weekend was Renee referring to? "I’m so glad they spent that weekend with us in February" was it the one that use the birthday present tickets? Cos you said something about bad weather but in the book i remember Edward having to fabricate a term paper to stay inside because of it being so sunny.
shaid chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
THAT is what I love about the fanfiction community; and not just Twilight's fans. It really is a *community*, where others support and enjoy common ground. I've never written a Twilight fic, my fics are all from different fandoms, but I know if I *did* I could count on the ladies here to comment fairly and supportively.

I'm glad you started writing fanfiction. I've enjoyed your work. Thank you for sharing it with us and good luck with continuing.
pixidancer22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow. That was a great story. As od as it sounds, it was a very heart warming story, and I am glad to have read it. Great job!
luvLeeluvsRob chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This was fantastic. I have to tell you that I am no sooky la la but I was feeling very emotional while reading, I could feel the tears welling up. You included so much information for a one shot. I just loved it and am so glad I stumbled upon it.
love bite chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I cried constantly through this whole story. Thank you for writing it. I think you are right, she would have to let go of Renee. I think this is a realistic scenario of how she could have done that. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! And, I have read other stories of yours, and think that the writing in this one is tighter and flows better than in some of your previous stories-so kudos to you, you are improving as a writer! (Not that the others were bad-this is just better.)
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Poor Charlie. It's such a sad scenario-that he'd have to call Renee and break the news. But it's also sweet that they can rekindle a sort of friendship (unfortunate that it's over the death of their daughter.)

As always, well done, Justine! And happy anniversary.
alycaly chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I love the idea of Bella not having to completely give up Renee. This story fits perfectly with the fact that she would have tried anything to help her mom cope. I love it!
zarma chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Justine, I always love your stories and this one is no exception! Keep on writing and I'll keep on reading!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
It is only fair that we tell you we enjoy your work. This is another beautiful missing moment. You seem to do such a great job filling in the blanks. I always look forward to another story or an update to an existing one. Thank you and happy anniversary.
ES3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This was beautiful. I always love your stories and congrats on an entire year of writing!
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That Was Really Good. I Loved It!

I've Never Thought About This Situation Before, And What Would Have Happened, But This Is Exactly It.

Does Renesmee Exist In This Story?

Anyway, I Loved It! :)
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
And you're right of course, Renee was quite short-changed in Breaking Dawn, so I was pleased to see that you explored the issue between the grieving parents.

As always, very sweetly written - thank you so much for sharing!
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Wow, it seems that we're all having one-year anniversaries at the same time. Me last month, the girl I beta for a couple days ago and you now. Somehow I'd always assumed you'd been round longer, but there you have it.

Anyway, I thought this was a lovely sentimental story. It's true, this is the thorn among roses, and I love your description of the first call, where Bella was curled up against Edward. If I wasn't sitting in an airport, I might have actually said "Aw" out loud!

94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »