Reviews for Carpe Diem
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I've loved it !
hope you'll write other SHassie fic I'll be happy to read and comment
Amber chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was kind of beautiful. I liked it very much!
darkrootsofearth chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
great story your awesome
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is amazing. It had everything a person could possibly want out of a Shassie fic. Great oneshot. Really great. Loved it.
Antivertigo chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oh please, Lassie is definitely a sappy romantic. XD

I read this a long time ago and really liked it, but only when I came back to it did I realize just how good it is. . Great job!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great story. Love the title! I think everyone was very IC. After Tuesday the 17th, I really believe that Carlton can be very romantic. Great job with this!
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That was very sweet :) I really liked it!
AudiblexGasp chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I'll just come out and say, I'm a die-hard Shules shipper. But I do like shonen-ai and this seemed good enough. I 3 it! Not only did you manage to make it non-corny/sappy/OOC, but there's no sex, therefore, you're a head above the rest. Danke.

C ya!
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
*runs up and hugs*

I Love you for making this. Cute!

Shawn serious! *faints*

Thankyouu
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
“You annoy, and sometimes scare, the hell out of me Shawn…but I’d never give up on you.”

I love you so much right now. You make me like keel over and die every time you write, babe.

"Shawn’s spark was back and Carlton vowed to never let it fade away again."

Again, so sweet! I love Shassie and you make me love it even more with your awesome stories!

You amaze me, poopsie. You know I love you so much and these just make me love you even more! You own a pool filled with awesome syrup and you swim in it every day. May I join you? XD

Love you, awesome job!

-claire
The Black Sluggard chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
It probably shows how obsessed I am with Heroes that the opening paragraphs of this fic were narrated in my mind by Sendhil Ramamurthy.

Good fic. I'm sorry I don't have more specific to say about it.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
aw so cute!
camocase09 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Aw, it was so adorable! Well, excluding the flash-back of course, but the last part made the sensitive side of me melt into a puddle! Really Great!
Mahala A.C chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
SQUEAL-LL-LL-LL-LL! *GLOMP O' ECSTATIC JOYLUV* THANK you for this STUNNING gem of a yarn JujuSqueedle! XD You have once again, stolen my breath away! *-* Can't WAIT for MOAR from you! -

Sincerely, Mahala A.C.