Reviews for Pirate's Love
magicdemi-god223 chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
Please tell me you have every intention of continuing this. Please? Pretty please? I know it's been almost two years, and it may be hypocrital of me to say this, but you can still pick up where you left off!

You have /no/ idea what torture you just put me through when I finished this chapter and saw no "next" button. You seriously just got me crying my eyeballs out (well okay not really) at the /horror/ of having realized there isn't another chapter.

But seriously though, you just got me reading this non-stop. At first, I thought the fic was just a regular pirate-Kurogane meets Fai-who-he-realizes-is-not-a-woman and they end up sailing the seas together. BUT NO. You just went and blew my mind away. SERIOUSLY.

I'm quite intrigued as to who the woman who appears to be attempting to, erm, steal Fai away is. BUT MORE SO, I'm more curious as to who the Lin really are. They know who Fai truly is, and they know of this "seal" thing. And you just got me curious as to why they're referred to as "we" and not "I".

But Daaaamnnnn, you should try and pick this story up in your free time. I would really be disheartened if it were as it is, TORTURING YOUR POOR READERS WITH A CLIFFHANGER AT CHAPTER 16.

Seriously though (I've used seriously far too many times already), you have genuine talent and you could go far with this story. Happy writing, and I hope to be able to read more from this story in the future.
Collection chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Please update soon! This story is so great and I can hardly wait!
Mashiara91 chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! :D

It was really cool seeing you update because I recently did after a long long stop. Feels good, doesn't it?

Sorry it took so long for me to get to this, but it's very very interesting. The Lins are freaky as usual, but it's getting to a good place. You have to keep writing! There are too many abandoned fics on here and you should keep going, it would be a shame for the story to stop, it's tooo goood! UPDATE AGAIN SOON :D or when you can ;)
sathreal chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
wow an update..i love this chapter..so many questions arise though...hmm
lonely white cloud chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
But that was for another time.
When he wasn't hard as the
proverbial rock and horny as hell.
Damn those lins.

lol, poor Fai
HannahSakura2010 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Love this story! And I see what ya did there- Within Temptation's "Memories" ;) This is Hannah-chan btw XD
AllTheLosers chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
This story confuses me, but at the same time I LOVE IT.

So. Much. 3

And I say, limes everywhere! Whoo!
Jenmoon1 chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
thankyou so much for the update
TheGoth24 chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
Hey, I love your story, too bad it was a pretty short chapter though, but it was still awesome. And I would also like a Kurofai lime :D
TheGoth24 chapter 14 . 3/14/2011
Please continue I really love your story and I can't wait what will happen next.

TheGoth24
Jenmoon1 chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
interesting what Culture are you writing from
Jeantron chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
is the rapist ashura?
Tamer Lorika chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Oooh just found this and I gotta tell you, I'm hooked. Love this AU, and it would make a fun original story, if you're still working on it to that extent. Anyway, I love the way this is going, and hope there's some developement between Kuro and Fai soon! Keep going!
Heather chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
mah so you put abe no seimei in there but no masahiro what a rip off... lol jk jk
dimensionalwritings chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
please more soon! i loved it!