Reviews for Heir To The Four Founders
Lady J.D. Von Wolfe chapter 34 . 7/28/2014
So I'm guessing she asked about his favorite sex position? Makes sense ...
killer4853 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
smithkeylena chapter 41 . 3/14/2014
This chapter was great! I laughed so hard at the flying monkeys.
smithkeylena chapter 36 . 3/14/2014
Where are the battles, and the fierce warrior Hermione? She is supposed to be powerful and doing all these great things but so far it's been love and fluff with tiny pieces of action mixed in. Just wondering...
KatherineYirana chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Great plot. Horrible writing.
there.is.always.a.rainbow chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
So I'm reading, and laughing at the prank of December 14th. Then I chuckle a bit, because it's currently December while I read this. Then I look at the calendar and realize it is Saturday December 14th, and if that isn't fate, I don't know what it. Also your story is lovely, and I enjoy the Blaise-luna side-relationship... If I were Harry and Ginny I would have hidden from everyone, and run from mrs Weasley like a bat out of hell xD
lollipoprocks221 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I think the story is great so far and the interlude thing was really helpful but what happend with malfoy and zabini how come they're there ? That really confused me but so far the story seems interesting
Guest chapter 23 . 7/12/2013
loved this chapter
PansyParkinslut chapter 43 . 2/12/2013
Hmm, does that mean she can switch from one form to another? That would be a rather interesting twist
Soccerchic30 chapter 32 . 9/9/2012
This is the best harry potter fanfic i've come across. Great work! The incantation for legilimancy is correct. Snape uses it in one of the movies. Agian, this is a great fanfic and definitely made it into my bookmarks.
BiscuitCultist chapter 24 . 8/13/2012
Actually, the spell that Flitwick was talking about was Wingardium Leviosa so Ron must have said Leviofa to get the buffalo.
Guest chapter 59 . 7/1/2012
so good still so good
Guest chapter 36 . 6/30/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOO WEIRD AND SWEET AND DID I SAY WERID AAAAHHHH!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
This chap. was so saaaaad '(
ASTRONOMlC chapter 59 . 2/16/2012
Thank you for a delightfully contenting story! :D The ending was absolutely perfect. I just realized how amazing it was that the story wasn't centered wholly on Hermione and Bill, but it was like a rewrite of the Deathly Hallows. This was pure genius. Thank you for posting this up on ff.n, it gave me a huge sense of joy. The fic was beautifully written, and I couldn't have asked to read anything better.

Love, Grey