Reviews for Gotta Go Back in Time
Rain Addict CM chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Buttttt Giles said they weren't truly done... I want more lol. If you haven't written a sequel yet you should totally consider it. This story was awesome in so many ways with some of the things you pinged on. Not only that but for some reason I have been feeling the urge to try to find a story with the idea of what if Darla was the one cursed with a soul? Though of course my little gay heart hopes if their is one they have Darla as Buffy's love interest, but hopefully with the idea that Darla wont fuck it up as spectacularly as Angel did... And this story had a hint of Darla with a soul which made me smile. So yep, damn cool story.
Nitrowugs chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Very good. This is one of my favorite 'back in time' stories. I would live to see a sequel.
Nitrowugs
Talon5Krrde chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
This is a very interesting story!

So, Blade Trinity?
Gracfully chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
start to finish like it
Adyen chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
This is actually pretty amusing. It could be explained away as Buffy's soul entering the souless vampire's body, and a lot of other mystical stuff happening too!

Man... Dru's quite old... she could change a lot of history that way, from world wars to many other events...
Isles chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
When Whistler first appeared I thought it was the messenger from the powers lol

Luved the story it was great and I really enjoyed it. )
gopher101 chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
Poor Willow, she lost her best friend, and nothings going to be the same with Xander.
gopher101 chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
Wow, I wonder how the younger Scoobies will act.
Teri chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
Easily willing to believe she forgot friends she knew only a year or two, but I am thinking it would be harder to forget her mother. Even if she doesn't talk to Joyce, I would think she would still check on her or something. Nice work.
gopher101 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Twist. Really did not see that one coming.
Mollzy chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Really good story! i like it so far, please continue. I think it would be cool if she met up with the scoobies!

~Mollzy
Teri chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
I had been thinking of Buffy should meet the gang post Halloween, at least meet Giles. I have been enjoying this story. Thank you!
Anyankaholic chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
This story is really cool. I have read a lot of Buffy stories based off of that one episode but this is by far the most unique and interesting one.
gopher101 chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Hmm, nice.
gopher101 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Wow, two updates in one day. I'm lucky.