Reviews for Ienzo's Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Cute! :D
Rosialette001 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
That was sooo sweet. TO THE BATMOBILE!
Zexion the cloaked Schemer chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
that was a good story. I really liked it
Zexyand I knowit chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
OMG I love the ending, Ienzo's so cute
NocturnalMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I have prepared a thorough and lengthy review of your story "Ienzo's Secret." Unfortunately, I found out the hard way that it's longer than 10,000 characters. In light of this unforeseen event, I have prepared a truncated version of my review. Please be aware that I attempted to preserve as much of the original message as possible, but some of it had been lost. That could not be helped.

Here's my abbreviated review:

Aw, that was SO cute! And that was just the chocobo part! When I got to the very end, I was like "AAAAWWWWWWWWW"! This was written so well. I enjoyed it very much :D
metalmonkey chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
So freaking cute. I loved it. c:
Just Call Me Zyzix chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was a pretty cool story, and i really liked the ending. Though the ending could have been better for me had i not known that a lexicon is in fact a real thing and in other words, pretty much means dictionary.
Amethyst98 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
LOL I read this on Deviant Art a few days ago ! But now I'm also happy that I can favorite this story on fanfiction too. I've always loved this story and the author does an excellant job in writing it. Great job!
JJKMagic chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
A really cute story

I like how you portrayed the relationship between the members, it's always kinda hard to imagine them acting so... human xD

I really like it, Braig is just hilarious and Dilan too
heart of light and darkness chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
awwwww... How cute! Do you have a oneshot for Marluxia? I would love to read it!
no.1.important.but.still chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
AWWW! I simply LOVE it!

Great job
Twilitwolfcait chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
AW! Who can resist the cuteness powers of an eight-year-old Ienzo and a baby chocobo!
Zexion46Edith chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
it is awesome how you got nicole out of lexicon ... but you do know that lexicon is the type of book he has, the book's actual name is the book of retribution. but it is a good story none the less, i am not trying to flame.
RunningOnCoffee chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
LOL I love this! even if the end made me sad...he forgot about his pet TT_TT. Still LOVED IT! _
h31r0fd00m chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This was a very interesting story. I love how you portrayed all of the others.

And it's amusing how you made Nicole into Lexicon, even though Lexicon is really the greek word for dictionary.

But it was cute.