Reviews for Kiss
NocturnalRites chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Excellent job and very enjoyable. You've got characterization and dialogue nailed (not that this is any surprise whatsoever!) I especially like Wendy's character arc. It makes perfect sense that she's going to be daunted as she comes to more fully comprehend the scope and danger of the job she's been tapped to do. I also *really* like how you're building the relationship between the two of them.

I saw part of the first chapter a month ago, and how I missed the following chapters, I do not know. I do know that I hope the story continues, because this has been a great read. I'm just hoping that the story arc continues, because I have a definite jones for more!
JustAGirl24 chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
I love Love LOVE your stories! Gah! I've only just discovered Middleman, but already I am bemoaning the fact that there are only 12 episodes. It's so sad, and yet, I can come read fanfiction, and amazingly, it's GOOD! So please update soon, I need another fix... :D
trecebo chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Ah, a fresh breath of Middleman air. Nothing like that guy, with his awesome take on things. He and Wendy make a great pair, platonic and romantic, which ever way it goes. This show was so great, and your work keeps that greatness going. Rock on, Fenix!
Rhyolight04 chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
YES! Thank you. I like this. Don't clean. I need you more.
Rhyolight04 chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Poor Wendy. But still, not too humiliating.
trecebo chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Drugged and bugged-poor Dubbie. And poor Boss, dealing with said Dubster in such a state. He's so cool.
Rhyolight04 chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
I think I said WAH last time.

I want it to be all right. MM isn't usually wrong about people; he might have wanted to _interview_ her for looking like Raveena, but he would never have hired her if she didn't have What It Takes. And she qualified, regardless of whether Ida thought she was a pothead. I can't see him being dumb about her potential in any direction. And that's me being objective. Not even counting my irons in the fire of AOMEBODY having a meaningful relationship.

Oh, just WAH. At least she and Noser have one another.

And I think O2STK paid for the car.
AyLee Cambell chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Please tell me there is more! :P Great job, I always enjoy your fics, can't wait for more!
jojobevco chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
good story
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh, man. I like your other universe better. We want SOMEONE to be happy, sometimes...