Reviews for Trick or Treat
waterlover12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
how about bella being a diffrent creature rather than a huma
bloodthirsty4u chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
good job
laheys chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I have an idea:Bella and Edward are both moving to 's only had a couple of sexual experiences,but she's definitely not a Edward is a complete Edward land Bella?Will Bella fall for his charm?Rated M for ,Bella shouldn't be too shy, that a good story idea?Alice is Edwards sister,Jasper their and Rosalie GET together and is their and Bella and Alice become POV's FOR ALL CHARACTERS...(edward,bella,alice,jasper,rosalie,emmett, )

gabi nicole cullen

P.S-If you use this idea can i get partial credit?

Loved your story!

Thx!kk,bye!
ConfusionPixie chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
cute story!~
collegegirl18 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
it was pretty good
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Told you I'd read your stories! :] I liked it!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
lol it's funny seeing Emmett say "corridor". Makes him seem smarter than he acts most of the time.

Advice? Work on punctuation and word fragments and placements. Like when you said "Me and Alice"? It's suppose to be "Alice and I".

And with this part:Jasper lived with his two brothers, Edward and Emmett. Edward was sex on legs. But we don’t date each other. Emmett was dating Rosalie, mine and Alice’s best friend. Rosalie was my age just like Edward and Emmett.

You could explain why Bella and Edward don't date or have a relationship together.

Oh and wouldn't Bella be going "south" to reach Edward's man part instead of "north? to his face?

But other than that, it's pretty good for your first story and "M" rated chapter.
sammy55 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Good Lemon, especially for a first story
icefang7 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
lol...this is good! thanks
Bammers chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
liked it can't wait to read more of your stories
Saren Kol chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Hot lemon, awesome descriptions and incredibly funny ending! Great job.
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
The terms are much better in here. I like it , alittle OOC but i like it.

patch138 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
not a bad story, there are some grammer errors that need corrected, but all in all not bad! Keep working at it! Dont let flamers get you down...we are almost all authors on here and all make mistakes.

~Tiffany