Reviews for Verdeaux Celebration
Mariana75 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Very beautiful story. I've never actually read a story where Edward dipped Bella to kiss her, so that was great :D And very "royal". :P

Other first for me was to see Emmett as the younger brother and Alice as the oldest. It's usually the other way around.

I loved how in character everyone was. Alice, as always, meddling. Lauren and her jumping Edward. Rose as a spolied brat.

Very sweet and fluffy and funny :D

Thanx for this great story and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :D
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
very cute!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This is a beautiful love story. I do feel for the royals who don't have a choice in who they wed. Maybe someday that will all be over.

Happy Anniversary. I am certainly happy that you started to write.
Princess Eclpise chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Great story I loved it.
ES3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This was adorable. I always love reading old-fashioned period pieces! Congrats on one year!
Nara Vine chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This was more exciting than I thought it would be!

I enjoyed it, as much as I can possibly enjoy a non-canon story. )
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I Actually Wasn't Expecting That Ending, Well, I Mean Emmett Running Off With Rosalie. Lol.

The Rest Was Perfect! I Loved It! It Was Super Cute As Well! :D
tranquility8 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
OO...I love it! Its quite rare to find a story where Edward is of royalty and stuff. Simple and sweet, my favourite! But it would be lovelier if you could write a sequeal of this, perhaps?
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
hahahaha the last part was hilarious..absolutely loved this one-shot! though where is Verdeaux..france?
orlibluver chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I really enjoyed this, more than I thought I would. Good name for a country, not something way out there. I also liked how you tied it in with the UN. Love Edward and Bella.
pixidancer22 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Nice story. I liked it~
KyraIsMe chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
When I saw that u had FIVE reviews, I was like "WTF?" This has the BEST one-shot I have EVER read! I really wish u would write more away...

*hint hint*

*wink wink*
sammy55 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Aww! I loved that! It was so good! I loved the ending the best!
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Pattagne, Verdeaux! What I wouldn't give to for a visit! This story was so much fun. A modern fairytale.

Although I do think it is sort of mean of you to make Tanya an elderly cook, there is so much good stuff here:

"I may be tri-lingual, but there are only so many ways to politely say ‘keep your hands out of my pants’ before one must be blunt."

"He felt as though he was parched, and she held the source to quench his thirst."

"I know that you're always a prince, but when you're not being official"

"Bill Mallory did warn me to keep an eye on Prince Edward"- is that the sort of thing outgoing ambassadors caution their successors about! Probably yes!

Loved the scene with Rosalie when he realizes it won't work.

"I was thinking intrusive, but I wouldn’t want to disagree with you"

I really enjoyed it!
Gleena chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
So fun and romantic! I was pretty sure that Edward's formal attire looked a lot like Prince Charming's from Cinderella. You'll have to tell me if I guessed right!

M. Now we just need to hear about the courtship and marriage of Prince Edward and Miss Bella Swan. And maybe a first anniversary?

Congrats to both you and Justine!

"It was his wedding day, though he could not smile." All the reasons why Edward and Rosalie shouldn't get together!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »