Reviews for Scratch Little Kitty Cat
briar black death rose chapter 12 . 10/20
Seems a li'l like the Anita Blake vamp series since her lovers were all felines. Not dissing it I love her books.
briar black death rose chapter 9 . 10/20
I guess both if em agreed no to no sex
Black Bankai chapter 12 . 10/14
kuramas chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Ive read this for like the 5th time and it never gets old. Huge fan but you need to finish it . Pleeease!
black angel chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Love this please write more soon!
BOOGEY-MANN-HEART-ICHI chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Hello. I just wanted to mention that I've been waiting for the next chapter forever. You really need to get onto your computer and start typing cause I really don't like waiting. No offense. It was a really good story so far and I wish you would continue it soon!
iGRIMM chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
YaoiFanatic chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
YaoiBunneh chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
That was... an interesting beginning OO
A random Reader chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Ichigo: Listen up. I'm horny, pregnant, and asleep. I need you to continue the chapters OR ELSE YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO A VERY HORMONAL PREGNANT MAN. NOW WRITE!

Grimmjow: Awww. Don't be so harsh, Ichi. But I think I might have to pay her a visit so she will explain to the readers why I have a horrible feeling about the creepy Female!Aizen that is currently greeting us with a freaky smile.

Me: Are you sure that that woman is actually a female Aizen?

Grimmjow: No, but that's who she reminds me of. Now write!
Gam Feng chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
...PLEASE get RID of that girl who WISHES she was ichigo, if not then at least make her job miserable

p.s. is it just me or did she also steal the platinum card and, like grimm said "credit cards blowing up his phones",tried to make them broke
BlackDawnYaoilover chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Though I like the plot, there are a few things that are irritating me a little.
1) There are a few inconsistencies in a few of the chapters, like when you go back to mention something that hadn't happened. They aren't big, just obvious to me.
2) The story is a bit fast paced and the logic behind it all hasn't been explored enough. Like Ichi's ability to get pregnant. Also, his children went from four to six and I have no idea how that happened.
3) The blindingly obvious evil in Orihime. It's much better to have a villain no one expects rather than one you knew was resentful the whole time.
4) The sometimes overly complicated or overly exaggerated things. Like Urahara's shop or some of the descriptions.
Now this is a fairly good story and it has good length and plot so far, but there are a few things that might help make it better for both reader and writer. I do like your various odd or unique little tidbits, like the bit about Ichi snacking on Grimm's neck while he was sleeping, or random descriptions. Also, you have a few run on sentences in here and missing commas. Nothing too big, but a little distracting.
CuriousCat chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
... And then I realized this story hasn't been updated since 2011! Aghhh the pain
MissGuiltyThorn chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Really loved to read this fic, wish it went on.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
no i want to know what happens