Reviews for Trick or Treat
Love it!
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
LOVE IT!
pop.from.uk chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I am in LOVE... With your evil mind. You are the only drarry author I read anymore! LOVE I tell you!
inkedbaby chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Haha i just got like a mental image of them taking a selfie together after and ron being like why are your shoulders exposed...
sehne chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Love it! Thank you for sharing this delightful fic :D
ShamefulDesire chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Lovely. This was a perfect treat!
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Wow, that was fantastic! Loved it! It was really well written and a great plot too. :D
sinnfullove chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Amazing! I really liked it, thanks!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Okay, this was cute. It was also hot!

Loved the mental image of Harry posing beside various Slytherins in his costume that was inspired by reading this. Also loved the way Draco asks him to be his boyfriend. Poor Ron will never forgive himself for the outcome of his bet!
Quintessential Dreams chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Twilight has corrupted Hermione! TWILIGHT HAS CORRUPTED HERMIONE! Such a stupid girl she is for telling Ron to act more like Edward. Does she want him to become undead and stalk her during the night? Anywho, wonderfully produced story.
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
TEAM JACOB Anyway, I want chocolate now. Or chocolate covered Draco an Harry. As delicious as this fic. _
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
hawttttttzzzz
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
... and then you should have Harry go back and show the picture of Draco and Harry naked on the bed to Ron because he was the one who asked for photos from each person XD

B.F.