Reviews for How to Kill Me
Typicalyssa chapter 41 . 5/19
I love all of it! I like the way you made Kagome and Inuyasha interact with each other. The suffering they went through when she found out the truth felt real. The demon hunting was fun! Shows how much effort you put into researching it. I didn't watch Supernatural, so I can't say for sure, but your story is definitely original to me. I only wish you didn't write most part of it in first person. Thanks for the story!
KawaiiKitsune13 chapter 41 . 12/27/2017
See you say Supernatural, but if I am being honest I always got a Buffy quality instead. This was amazing. I loved this version of Kagome and Inuyasha. It was so well done in my opinion. One of my favorite InuKag au fics now!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/24/2017
I love every single chapter! 3 i would read more stories like yours infinite times! I love it! Best fanfiction ever! I'm a chilean girl that i love your fic! Best of luck! Thanks for the reading!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/18/2017
This story was really good! I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Wfest chapter 22 . 6/27/2017
I just love your dry humor!
Wolfsmaid chapter 41 . 3/21/2017
You have simply blown my mind awesome story!
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 41 . 12/15/2016
Fantastic story!
iammegzhearmegrr chapter 41 . 11/23/2016
You are my favortist author ever..just saying
Shiroi-Papillon chapter 41 . 10/31/2016
Wow. Masterpiece. I loved absolutely everything about this story. Can't wait to read more of them!
Shiroi-Papillon chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
I usually review only at the last chapter of completed stories but, DAMN, that chapter was PERFECT. My heart was clenching all along and I just couldn't stop reading. I love it. Can't wait to read the rest!
4 ever inuyasha and kagome chapter 41 . 9/19/2016
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 41 . 8/30/2016
This, this was amazing. I wanted to see the reunion and how Souta and Kagome's mother would react that hee baby is alive. Great story!
SouthernGals chapter 41 . 7/3/2016
WTF! I wanted to see the family reunion! :'( (tears)
SouthernGals chapter 35 . 7/2/2016
Omg! Amazing that's so sweet! I want a man like that! Inuyasha may be a jerk sometimes but he cares. She needs to let him love her.
Sophie chapter 40 . 3/1/2016
Ahh the name of this chapter is so fitting.
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »