Reviews for How to Kill Me
Thank you for this! I loved the story and maybe stayed up WAY to late to keep readingand to finish this story.
NS chapter 1 . 7/12
This story seems to have a cool idea behind it, and you are a very good writer. Although, I personally struggle to read and enjoy stories written in first person perspective. I’ve read a few chapters and it seems promising but I haven’t finished the story yet.
Typicalyssa chapter 41 . 5/19
I love all of it! I like the way you made Kagome and Inuyasha interact with each other. The suffering they went through when she found out the truth felt real. The demon hunting was fun! Shows how much effort you put into researching it. I didn't watch Supernatural, so I can't say for sure, but your story is definitely original to me. I only wish you didn't write most part of it in first person. Thanks for the story!
KawaiiKitsune13 chapter 41 . 12/27/2017
See you say Supernatural, but if I am being honest I always got a Buffy quality instead. This was amazing. I loved this version of Kagome and Inuyasha. It was so well done in my opinion. One of my favorite InuKag au fics now!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/24/2017
I love every single chapter! 3 i would read more stories like yours infinite times! I love it! Best fanfiction ever! I'm a chilean girl that i love your fic! Best of luck! Thanks for the reading!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/18/2017
This story was really good! I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Wfest chapter 22 . 6/27/2017
I just love your dry humor!
Wolfsmaid chapter 41 . 3/21/2017
You have simply blown my mind awesome story!
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 41 . 12/15/2016
Fantastic story!
iammegzhearmegrr chapter 41 . 11/23/2016
You are my favortist author ever..just saying
Shiroi-Papillon chapter 41 . 10/31/2016
Wow. Masterpiece. I loved absolutely everything about this story. Can't wait to read more of them!
Shiroi-Papillon chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
I usually review only at the last chapter of completed stories but, DAMN, that chapter was PERFECT. My heart was clenching all along and I just couldn't stop reading. I love it. Can't wait to read the rest!
4 ever inuyasha and kagome chapter 41 . 9/19/2016
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 41 . 8/30/2016
This, this was amazing. I wanted to see the reunion and how Souta and Kagome's mother would react that hee baby is alive. Great story!
SouthernGals chapter 41 . 7/3/2016
WTF! I wanted to see the family reunion! :'( (tears)
1,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »