Reviews for A Wish Your Heart Makes
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
This is the best fanfic I've ever read, there better be a sequel!
DidiSummers chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Hi!
Wonderful story! I totally love it! It was such a good idea the living dreams, glad that it was Anne the one that got Buffy and William/Spike together, and the little baby awww ) ...

see ya! :D
SavannahBanna chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
It's actually been awhile since I read this. It was one of the first Buffy the Vampire Slayer fictions I read. The summary immediately grabbed me but it in no way measured up to the excellence of this fanfiction. It's actually a story I never forgot, hence my decision to review it now. The way everything tied together warmed my heart as such things do. I'm a sucker for confusion and revelation. Well done, this captured my heart.
Sophia chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Hey, I don't usually review, but this was really awesome! Reading alot of fics, they all kind of blend together, its nice when one stands out!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
That certainly was a fantastic story! I truly enjoyed the way things worked out! :)
jay chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
aww i absolutely luved this! its the sweetest story.
mudkiprox chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
Loved it, really just loved it.

mudkiprox
Kriti chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
aw i loved this chapter but im so sad thats its finished!...i was expecting a little more time for drama from the scoobies... . consider a sequal...the story line has great potential and i absolutly loved this 1...great job!thank u!
Seapea chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
I enjoyed this very much.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
Great ending!

SARAH
Kina Kalamari chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
I was totally surprised when I saw that this was the final chapter–I was sort of thinking, how can it all wrap up that fast?–but you did a really good job with it. Very, very nicely done. And I think it'd be great if there were a mini-sequel. That'd be cool.

Excellent job! D
Niori chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
Great last chapter.

Spike got his soul for her. *sigh* everytime I see/read that it makes the romantic in me oh so happy. I'[m glad everything worked out for them.
MusicMagicMurder chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
You should definately do a sequel! I really want to know what what happens next
bahjcb chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
I liked that it was his mother who brought them together all along. That was a great story. I really did enjoy it. I do hope that one day you at least give us a one-shot to fill in the gaps about what happened when everyone realized just exactly who Spike was. But, with Anne's reaction at the end, I'm assuming that it all worked out. Buffy and Spike were happy either way. Great Job!
bahjcb chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
I have to admit, I really glad Giles knows now. I think Willow's reactions to being an aunt were adorable. This was a really good chapter. I can't wait until the next one.