Reviews for The last hope
CORRUPTION chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
WELL THE DETIAL OF DEATH WAS VERY GOOD BUT THE STOREY LINE WAS VERY ODD.
TLOSpyrogirl chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
I haven't reviewed this yet? Yaaaaagh! I should have reviewed this a YEAR ago! Two years ago, actually, but then again I had no idea there was a review feature then.

This is... BRILLIANT! I've never been able to use this word correctly, but this makes me feel so sentimental!

Three years ago, I stumbled onto this site after google 'Spyro comics'. First, I read this amazing story that I can't find now about Spyro and Cynder's journey after DotD, something to do with a mole following them around or something... Next, I stumbled onto something that was a Snow White and the Seven Dwarves version of Spyro. And then, I found this sparkling gem in the dark cave. Boy, did I find it...

I can't quite remember, but I think it was on chapter four when it ended. Let me tell you, I was perfectly infatuated with this story. I was so dismayed that there was nothing left to read.

Months... maybe a year later, I remembered FF and came back. I was overjoyed to find this had updated and was even complete. And, somehow, when I finally got an account, I remembered to favorite this, but somehow forgot to review. One year later, well, here I am. XD

Basically, what I'm getting at is that this is an amazing story, by far my favorite story on the whole site, and if only I had a better way with words, I would give those words to you! Although there are a few teensy-weensy-tiny spelling errors in here, this story is simply so amazing that the one or two errors there are don't detract from the quality. Not that they would anyway, even if this wasn't an amazing story. Which it is. I am going to love this story forever and ever, if you don't mind. :)
Selvah chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
Aww, why haven't I noticed this story earlier?

Well written and tne ending was sweet and believable, a touching story of unselfish friendship.

I liked it how (if I understood right) Spyro's spirit saved Cynder from Malefor at the end of Chapter 9. If Malefor was able to return from the dead, then why couldn't he, at least to protect Cynder? It's a comforting thought that he's still watching over her as a spirit.

TLoS is an epic of the nature that gives great ingredients for a tragedy (had Spyro and Cynder both died when mending the world, it would've been a sad, yet fitting end too), but it still takes a great writer to tap into that and still make it an enjoyable and not just a bottomlessly heart-wrenching read. One such as yourself.

So yeah, late props on a story well written. (:
Rhetorical irony chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
AHHHH ohmygosh you are a literary genius! The ending was the best part. Cynder still thinking of Spyro, and being honest enough to admit it, and Jet, being brave enough to admit that he loved her and then understanding enough to accept her decision... it's just so sweet...
naer889 chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
I liked your story a lot! The only thing that made me feel kinda sad was the fact both dragons did not end up together... But understandable as Spyro is still on her heart. I liked the way you used some of the quotes of the game in order to fuse them with your story, it felt somehow nostalgic! Hope I could read your other story very soon. Thanks!
spyrofan199 chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
it is sad but love just freaks me out!you should make one about spyro on the wildside!
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 11 . 5/9/2010
Its quite a relief that the story finally finished, and that you are planning to start with another one, and it maybe even better.

Unfortunately this time, i cant make any good reviews, been a bit off my head you see.

anyways...

Good luck and keep up your great work!

The Fanfictionlover
Zerospyro chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
Congratulations on finishing the story! I found it pleasant to read and I'm glad Jet and Cynder will remain friends. Good luck with your next story.
NoOneToWorryAbout chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
You make it sound like this story wasn't interesting nor exciting... When in fact it was!

This work of literary art was incredible and such a joy to read! Your attention to detail was great and the emotions that Cynder felt were so deep, it was as if you yourself had walked in her paws. Kudos to you!

I certainly can not wait to see your next great story!

The Silent Keeper of Peace,

NoOne
Centrifugal Convexity chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
D'aww. A sweet ending to a somewhat depressing story. Nice!

I'm looking forward to your next story. Let me know if you need anything- OCs, proofreading, etc. I'd love to be a part of it!

Wishing you luck with your future writing endeavors,

CC.
Dawn Of Oblivion chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
...This...Story...Is...EPICC!
Oliver John chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
You are really good. I cant wait to read the outcome
Scarlet Embers chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
Wow.

Do you know how much you've improved since your first story?

Love it, girl.
14soulsammich14 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wow, I must say this was an amazing chapter! :D

If only we were face to face so you can hear the sarcasm in my voice.

I believe about half way down the page my brain melted to the size of yours.

Now if teenage girls like yourself weren't always drunk on romance, there might not be as many dumb fucks in the world.

Further more, thank you for dropping my IQ level. :D
NoOneToWorryAbout chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
Whoa... My heart was pounding in my chest as I was reading this chapter! Only one word can describe this chapter: Awesome!

The Silent Keeper of Peace,