Reviews for Consumed: Always
storyholder chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
:D
mochiscribbles chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Can't believe I've never run into this fic before. Great story, characters weren't ooc and a interesting plot that gradually leads to the heat? Cool beans!
I also appreciate how you took a typical plot (kidnapped for experimentation) and yet managed to keep it fresh and original!
Very nice, I hope to find more fics with this writing style, 10/10!
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
I loved it! Sweet, detailed, emotional, grammatically correct, and I have yet to find one spelling error. The story grabs you right at the beginning and doesn't let you go until the end. Please keep up the great work, even if this review is years late. '
S0cket chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
blew my mind
ChibiLuka chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
Aww this story was so sweet~ 3~ And you actually made it to where it made since :O I especially liked the fact that you made Zim smaller but more dominant X3 And I think ya kept true to the personalities :3 I must say I think this story was the best one I've read so far for Invader Zim w Epic job~! 8D
B-A-MONSTER chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
Because I already used it on him," the Irken ended the call abruptly, marching back to the desk with the remainder of the mixture before turning toward the elevator, "and he's not my enemy anymore."

my favorite part... oh my god i'm still red and i cried, god was i holding my breath?

20 out of 10

posting it on my favorites

and favorite authors

good luck in the future
B-A-MONSTER chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
red faced* i...i.. like this story.. let me fff..fin..finish reading. (wishing) please let zim be on top pllleeeaaseee oh please
Uzumaki Ayame chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
AND THE PLOT THICKENS!
BibliophileLove08 chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
Very good fic, and well written. Loved it. :)
Captor of the crazies chapter 12 . 3/9/2011
HOLY sh•t that was amazing ! Other than that I'm speechless with your awsomeness of being zadr royalty!
Le-Rasp chapter 12 . 3/8/2011
OhmyGod this story. Holy.. You are amazing.

I really can't say enough about this story. It's pretty much one of the best ZaDR stories I have ever read. THANK YOU. Seriously. Holy.. ohmyGOD! How? How are you so.. so... you just know how to write! Seriously. Not a word was out of place, and I love your use of adjectives and EVERYTHING.

You are incredible. Thank you so much.
Red eyed Rin chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
Oh god this fan fic should have been titled consumed flames cause that is what it did every chapter consumed me with bursting flames of blistering hot zadr !
The goddess of slash chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
Holy hell ! This has got to be the hottest and and most fiery blazing zadr I have ever read ! Sweet mother of irk this hot woo ! You have mad skills!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »