Reviews for A Single Spark
ChocolateYuriObssesser chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Ok this was TOTALLY AWESOME and SWEET! I want... no MUST c MORE! I wanna know wat's next! I can tell this would be a Great story... I don't care if it's only 2 chapters or 25... but 1 is just not enough! Pleeeeaaaaassssseeeee right more! I BEG U! :o *Pout* I'll be wating...
Eleanor chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
hey sarah I'm in school, just procrastinating from work like usual and isn't blocked so I'm stalking your stories :P I've never seen a Lizzie/Isabella fic before and I am not going to lie I loved it. Ugh your writing is so perfect. I loved the mix of hot and sweet and the uncertainty of Lizzie and the bits of Italian. Ugh. Awesome.
Love-Knows-No-Boundaries-101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
i loved this story :). thanks for writing and posting
sassypantsfaberry chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I think you should continue this story! it has great potential, and lets be honest, Lizzie and Isabella are so amazing together. I would read the whole thing if you continues! Loved it, great job!
alex chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
gross x 10! lizzie ws meant to be with gordo!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This is really good. I hope you do continue it, since I am really curious as to what will happen next.
lildixie88 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Yes please continue! u must! this is a great beginning but I hve to knopw what happens!
mary chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
oh I love it I was reading the return to rome 2 yrs later, and then read this one, and I think u should right more, maybe make it a 2 or 3 pages fic. It's really good! and it had me captivated as much as the other one! u should keep going maybe have the next chapter where Isabella come to see lizzie, or lizzie goeas to see isabella, and maybe a love scene or somthing, but your writing skills are very good also!
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wonderful job. It's not easy to pull of this pairing, but you did it well. I enjoyed it.
BloodThornChaos chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This is REALLY well written. You captured both characters perfectly, and I like how you added in how they were different physically. I would love to read more, and you shouldn't care if others like it or not, if you like it, write it! :D
CrazyChickenStealsYourCar chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I really enjoyed reading it, it's a very good story I think. Will you please go on? *goes down on her knees* There as you said there's so much 'threads untied', and you should use them!
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
oh this was god!...and you dedicated it to me! :D:D:D lol...thank you thankyou thankyou lol

as for it being a oneshot...nope! you have to keep going. this is WAY WAY better than my entire 25thousand word fic...and its only on the FIRST CHAPTER! lol...So yes, more please...and soon! :D

woo lol...im gonna have some competition ;)

but seriously :D... i loved it, you managed to keep them both really well in character, i could literally hear lizzie speaking inside my head. and isabella too, from the little they showed of her in the movie you managed to imitate her personality perfectly :D...the dialogue, now THAT is something im not so good at either lol..you mightve noticed there are only about three lines of it in my whole fic so far...thats why. you on the other hand seem to have a natural knack for it :)...this truly was excellent. its going straight onto my alerts list and i want an update...SOON! lol

brilliant piece :D