Reviews for Dear
crimsonjasper chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I literally laughed out loud at InuYasha's response... specifically when he writes "I'm going to kick his ass with Tetsusaiga" Well, Miroku's letter had some minor errors and that only stuck out to me because he would seem to be the most educated out of the group. You pretty much had them all in character though!
Werewolf of Suburbia chapter 18 . 4/1/2009
*snickers*

Did anyone else notice the perfect little "he doth protest too much" moment there? Inuyasha says he has no issues, goes on and on about Kikyo, and then comes out of nowhere with a MY Kagome? And he says he doesn't have problems?

Dude, how does his thing between them work anyhow? He's got plans with Kikyo, and yet he continously refuses to let Kagome have a life. If he's going with Kikyo, then why the heck does it matter so much if she tries out her options with Koga or Hojo or even Miroku for that matter? Explain that to me, please?

*is confused*

Amber
Pas d'Autres chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
LOL XD
Lou chapter 18 . 4/14/2006
*ROFL* There's not much I can say about this fic, other than...it's PURE GENIUS!

Please, oh PLEASE, don't cut it off! I'd like to see only-in-the-anime-Ayame, and only-Shippou-"talks"-to-me-Kirara, and...a whole bunch of others! Oh, Yura of the Demon Hair...and more InuxKag...buahahaha. Kouga has been givin' me some great laughs, too. Not to mention Kaede and Kikyo! ...And Sango and Miroku and EVERYBODY!
Obsessive Reader chapter 18 . 9/19/2005
I love it and hope you will continue.
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 18 . 9/1/2005
funny! please continue!
windborne chapter 18 . 8/28/2005
SO funny! *rolls about on floor, tears pouring down from laughter* can you feature... Kohaku next?
Penthesileia chapter 18 . 8/13/2005
Heya, really love your story even if you haven't updated in awhile. I was wondering, can you write one with Ayame has the person asking for help?
The One Who Creeps You Out chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
I loved Naraku's reply letter, it was hilarious.
Mom the Manga Fan chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
Hey I'm really loving this fic, but I just thought I'd let you know, Sango's brother is Kohaku, not Gohaku.
heavensangel chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
Hey! I sorry but i just had to correct 1 thing...isn't it Kohaku? not Gohaku? unless its some different lang. then eng. This is a good story! its funny! sorry to correct you if you dont like it...im just a bit of a freak with these things...heh..;
Kris-chan chapter 18 . 3/6/2004
Very interesting and funny letters. An amusing little snippet all around.
I was wondering... if you are open to doing any MORE letters like this, perhaps you would do one with Ginta and Hakkaku (Kouga's tribesmen). They could be asking what to do if your leader is a bit... dense, and never waits up for you. As much as I love Kouga I'm sure those two can be a bit annoyed by his actions sometimes. It could be signed something to the affect of "left in the dust". I think it could make for an interesting addition. _
IamBrave.IamFree chapter 18 . 12/22/2003
LOL! Your fanfics really funny! Please update soon! I cant wait to see whose next!
SM together chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
Pretty good. And funny. Especally Naraku's part. Um, you should correct that spelling error. It's Kohaku. Not Gohaku. Probably a type-o.
Aimee -or Chibiness chapter 17 . 3/9/2003
Funnyfunnyfunnyfunnyfunny. I suck at reviews, but that was halarious, please write more. Actually, I read most of this one on your website before i even knew existed. Oh, when are you gonna write that SxM fic?