Reviews for The Significance of Draco Malfoy
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 6/6
Wonderful
malini85 chapter 1 . 4/12
That was just so perfect n its really nice to see Draco's I'm in love wit u n ur two idiots
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 1/24
I have no words for this. Beautiful, and damn hot! Your writing is very evocative (and I don't just mean the smut). Bravo!
astitchintime chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Wonderful.
K.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Really beautiful and oh so sexy. Thank you. C
TheMuser chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
What a horrid dream. I was ready to cry, shed a near tear after Draco was thrown out. It was a quite a nice little ficlet though. We don't realize often what's going inside Draco's carefully shielded mind. Although its been hinted more than enough times, seeing the insecurities brought to light only proves how much Harry can see through him and how much Harry understands.

If out there in RL somewhere there exist relationships that could possibly be as... I don't even know but maybe *imperfect* as this one, by gods I want it.
land of lost hairties chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
There was a nice flow and mood to this, and the ending lightened it up a bit.
ReWritten-string-of-stories chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Love your work! So happy I stumbled upon it.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love how Harry knows something is up, but waits until Draco's ready to ask what it is. They're fabulous together.

Plus, the insider info on Draco was awesome.
plarain chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Fanfuckingtastic. I bow down to your mad writing skills. Bravo!
JasperNoir chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Loved this! I liked that it was from Draco's point of view too
shefelldown chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I freaking love these two.
Bourne2Slash chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I listened to the audio version of this fic and I can't stop listening to it. :D awesome fic!
my1hopeful chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Oh, holy swoon of swoons. This was spectacular, and you had me fooled just as long as Draco was. I was listening to Gotye's "Heart's a Mess" for part of it and it worked. This one will be read again, that's for certain.
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
You so nearly had me going, here. So scary. Draco is so much more insecure than he lets on, poor soul. I love him (although probably not as much as Harry does).
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »