Reviews for Hate Mail
ulyferal chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Yes, you cleared up your first two chapters nicely, then turned around and made some errors here. LOL They aren't bad, seriously. You don't abbreviate Sgt or HQ in a story plot, the Sgt abbreviation must have a name after it or you have to write it out and it's capital 'Enforcer Headquarters' (a noun you know). Otherwise great job. You're right! This wasn't that funny but I have to say all your author notes most certainly are! They are Priceless (as a certain commercial is always saying). When you don't try to be funny that's when you are! I learned that for myself in my own writing. Keep going! One always gets a dud among the brilliance! LOL. If you don't believe me, check out my drabbles...there are some truly awful duds among the gems.
GeekGirl2 chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
If it was some other message, I'd think Callie might have had a hand in setting it up since he didn't want the parade.

If they just /heard/ about it from her, though, or somewhere... rofl. It sounds exactly right.

Asides, at least they remembered and acknowledged, even if it was in a blatantly teasing manner. ;)
GeekGirl2 chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
It's Lt. Cmdr. Steele, not just Lieutenant. And... rofl.

As for why, that should be rather obvious. Seeing how Feral doesn't like him any more than they do. Because he's an arrogant little git, who deserves every bit of it! ;p
ulyferal chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
LOL! That was sweet and funny even your own comments at the bottom. Only critique I have is its 'Lt. Commander Steele' not lieutenant. Keep it coming. I was the last to have anything really funny and its nice to have someone else do just amusing stuff to break up all our various kill, maim, die, angst, type stuff of late! (not that there's anything wrong with those things LOL)
yuki-neechan chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
that was funny .
UKZ chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Lol nice idea, I can imagine Feral would get a lot of 'hate mail' like that, great little story.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
LOL! Very nice. I could see this going places if you're so inclined. Only criticism I would make is to recheck before posting, on your paragraph spacing. Either you or your system closed some paras together. Other than that, perfect work!
yuki-neechan chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
that was funny even though i have no idea what swat kats is but hey its nice .