Reviews for Born Like This
RogueAlly chapter 1 . 3/18
I really hope I'm about to check your profile and find a sequel to this. I loved it! You did a fantastic job with description, and I thought your characterization was perfect for Darkward who still falls for Bella.
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
:) :)
GoldRavenPrincess chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
U really need to make a sequel to this story. I love the way the story was written and how it progressed. Plz plz make a sequel.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Wow! great short! I wish it continued into a full story.
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
excellent story. good work
Lilydukes chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
so goood!
Bellaswag chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That was amazing!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That was really good. Kept you on your toes. And left everything to your imagination.
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
loved it!
rainyday chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
please continue, i want to see what you have in store for bellas and edwards relationship. this chapter was fasinating. i couldn't stop reading but the story just doesn't feel complete so please continue. i really want to see where this leads.
BreGurl23 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
hurry up with chapter 2 please
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
wow very dark but i loved it... i hope u continue this story... would like to know if u just gonna use her, or change her in the end.
vamp.ladybug chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
So umm are you going to continue this story? I would love it if you decided to do so.

Please update soon!

Madeleine de la Nuit chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Adored your darkward... found myself wishing you'd continued the story, but at the same time admiring where you cut-off!
Roza James chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
OMGOSH ! THAT WAS AWESOME ! u shuld make this a full story ! Srsly it's so great I love ur Edward ! 33333
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »