Reviews for Reasons
Dreamflyer8 chapter 1 . 2/7
Tough, but good :)
Detour chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I really like that this manages to be awkward and sad and amusing and consoling all at the same time. Magic!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I love the lay off the alliteration, McScribe line!
Doni chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Heartbreaking, but nicely done. They're always there for each other.
secretchild chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Beautiful, and utterly heartbreaking. I think it was this line that really got me:

"We live this life so they can live that one."

Makes me want to go find a real-life Tony or Tim and thank them. Thank YOU for making me think. :-)
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Tim & Tony friendships are my favorite and this is one of the best I've seen, even if it is short. I hope you do more in the future, you write them together very well.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was great. I like Tony/Tim friendship stories... basically anything that has Tim realizing that Tony is so much more than the character he shows.
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Its dark, but I like it.
sarahsrr chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This was very good. i liked how Tony was taking care of McGee and helping though the visions of seeing the dead bodies. Even though McGee was drunk I liked that he also comforted as just being a friend!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Nice.
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Great one-shot. I loved the alliteration. I like the take you hane on the Tony-Tim friendship thing.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This is great!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Aw i love this, just like i have loved your other stories so far and i can't wait for the next one :D
newgal chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Good job w/ Tim and Tony. Like the reflection.
rrandomrandom chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This was good, seeing another side to the guys. Well done (: