Reviews for Blood Out
loved the series. :D
Guess chapter 3 . 3/18
No Laura :(
moviescene chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
That was a lot of fun! :-) It could easily have been double the length with more exploration of their powers and interacting with their families and more scenes with Carmilla (I like looong stories, sue me ;-) but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Bravo! Now I'm off to read Blood Ties!
Orionslave chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
Damn,there's a lot of potential in their future,I mean...about Shego going to her brothers,hanging out with descendants etc. too bad they can't more Stone's,wow..just imagine the world with scientists who could live and eternity to collect all kinds of knowledge :O but yeah.../rant over Very amazing series! Somehow I don't believe this is the last instalment if it was fun to write ;) but it is an awesome read!
graceful warrior of ashmeadow chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
Truly Awesome
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Carmilla the cunt. That's what I've decided to nickname her. *nods*

*favorites immediately *
Frostbite chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
your writing is exquisite as it has been i previous fics i implore that you continue writing for you sir are very good at it
only-looking chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Great ending to this series. Carmilla was a nasty piece of work, wasn't she? It was scary seeing just how easily she could control a force of nature like Shego. I loved the line about "how attractive the ceiling would look if she was swinging from it".

And, this also answers the question about what two immortal beings do to spend eternity. Nice job all around.
Fykatherine chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Loved every chapter, every sequel and every word of this whole Vampire Kimmie. Just excellent :)
Hewhoislost chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
This was an interesting series, loved the build up and the conclusion. Can't wait to see if you add anything to the universe at a later date.
crazybrit1987 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
this was an amazing series :D
Nink chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
are you ever considering maybe making some short stories of this series :3? I mean 200 years is a long time that has to have some good stories in there. Maybe?
DarXe chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Very cool ending. ... I was gonna say more, but I think that says it all... very cool ending to very cool series.
amyannonymous chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
WOW! drop dead, blow my mind away, awesomeness! enjoyed the whole series from beginning to end! just wow!
Sylverlyf chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Very lovely story line, I couldnt put it down :)