Reviews for The Clearing
Jenmoon1 chapter 30 . 11/25/2012
good fic
sbp90 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
O.o! He kissed her! DAMON FREAKIN' SALAVATORE KISSED BONNIE! LITTLE BONNIE! I AM SO HAPPY!

~SBP90
IllusiveButterfly chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
I genuinely love this story! Please do a sequel :) would seriously be awesome!
socialbutrfly1379 chapter 30 . 9/5/2011
Youu SERIOUSLY need to write a sequel! Aahh I'm seriously going crazy over here. Great story, I loved it.
Kryptonite12 chapter 30 . 8/8/2011
OOOOOHHHHHH! that was GOOOOOD! You know how much I love your writing. Please forgive me for taking so long to leave the review. You know I read this as soon as it was posted. Once again you have done an amazing job. This story was phenomenal, as is everything you write. It has been a privelege and an honor to be your beta. I love being allowed into your world. Please keep writing. You have a true gift!
littlebirdsarah chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
Deffinatly continue with this story!

I love it! Its one of my favourites!

Amazing update! :D
lisaniV chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
NO! you cant leave me like this! you have to do the sequel! please!

i knew i shouldnt read the epilogue... me and my curiosity! lol

i hope i'll see you in a future with the sequel of this amazing story!
David Fishwick chapter 30 . 7/26/2011
Thanks for a cool ending to a brilliant story and I hope there is a sequel soon.
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 14 . 5/20/2011
OH SHIT. THIS IS GETTING SO FUCKING GOOD!
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
OMG. WHAT THE HECK! I'M GLAD YOU DIDN'T STOP! BRUH, THIS IS FREAKING GOOD! I LOOOOOOOVE IT! BEST FANFIC SO FAR. :) YAAAAAY. Like fifteen more chapters to look toward to. Lols
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
OMIGAWSH. SO FREAKING GOOOOOOOD!

Read mineee?

s/6988276/1/The_Masquerade_Ball
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 29 . 4/11/2011
There are very few stories on where I will take the time to sit through and read a multitude of chapters. But your story has so much depth, wonderful dialogue, and spot-on characterization that has made me wanting to read more and more. I love the "Bamon" pairing and you've obviously taken the time to craft a story that showed how these two developed their feelings and became a true loving couple, in spite of any conflicts that stood in their way. Great job!
SciFiGeek14 chapter 29 . 2/19/2011
Ack its almost over! Dx
David Fishwick chapter 29 . 2/17/2011
Excellent chapter and please write more thanks. I liked the twist that Mrs. Flowers knew Bonnie's family. Thanks for updating your awesome story.
Epona's Chosen chapter 29 . 2/17/2011
awwwwww :D amazing chapter!