Reviews for The Truth of Blood
i love it, please continue!
MareHurd1998 chapter 4 . 10/7
I luff it .
BrookeLea97 chapter 4 . 10/2
Please, please, please update this story! It has such a good start so far, I really want to see where you take this plotline further along! (:
ceresama chapter 4 . 9/19
please update please
Iphigelina chapter 4 . 9/3
I absolutely Loved this fanfic and I'm truly depressed to see that the inspiration seemend to have fled you! That's just awfull T.T. I loved how you portrayed Harry and his relationship with Godric is just so sweet (and hot...cause Vampire are hoooooots xD). I fell in love with this fanfic.

I hope you'll find your muse back *puppy dogs eyes*
Beth9891 chapter 4 . 9/3
Adore this! I hope you continue with it :-D
Rayne Lione chapter 4 . 8/31
Just letting you know that there are people who still read and love this story. I just found it, and I have to say, it's one of the best I've read. I hope you update soon. :)
riamaichi chapter 1 . 7/31
Hey Rokkis! Just passing by to give a friendly reminder that your fics are totes amazeballs and that The Truth of Blood & The needs of the many still has loyal readers who are pretty much dying to know what happens next. And for all the delectable slash! *Flys away*
katie chapter 4 . 7/30
More plz
vbwrvb chapter 4 . 7/17
great story, can't wait for more. please continue. will harry godric and eric be together?
Kateri87 chapter 4 . 7/1
I'm loving this story! Please update!
1sunfun chapter 4 . 6/5
Kemet's Queen chapter 4 . 5/25
That was a very good story
Sar'Kalu chapter 1 . 4/30
Hello Rokkis,

I really, really want you to finish this fiction and given how you left me a delightful review on my story "On Wings Of Fear" I have decided to be extremely strange and hold my story hostage in order to blackmail you into finishing this. Of course, if you've run out of oomph for "The Truth Of Blood", I completely understand, but that doesn't mean I'm pulling out what few guns I have.

Update, (by all that is holy, please!) or "On Wings Of Fear" gets it!

All ridiculousness aside, I really want to express just how incredible I find this story. It is completely unlike anything else I have read in this fandom and actually inspired me in a few of my own HP/TB crossovers. So please, consider this me on my knees with hands clasped in begging prayer, finish?

Yours in ridiculous amusement and silliness,

P.S. Nothing in this review barring the compliments, should be taken seriously at all.
BabyGhost123 chapter 4 . 4/21
I love the was well written and there were no errors.. ..please update soon