Reviews for The Truth of Blood
Sar'Kalu chapter 1 . 4/30
Hello Rokkis,

I really, really want you to finish this fiction and given how you left me a delightful review on my story "On Wings Of Fear" I have decided to be extremely strange and hold my story hostage in order to blackmail you into finishing this. Of course, if you've run out of oomph for "The Truth Of Blood", I completely understand, but that doesn't mean I'm pulling out what few guns I have.

Update, (by all that is holy, please!) or "On Wings Of Fear" gets it!

All ridiculousness aside, I really want to express just how incredible I find this story. It is completely unlike anything else I have read in this fandom and actually inspired me in a few of my own HP/TB crossovers. So please, consider this me on my knees with hands clasped in begging prayer, finish?

Yours in ridiculous amusement and silliness,
Sar'Kalu

P.S. Nothing in this review barring the compliments, should be taken seriously at all.
BabyGhost123 chapter 4 . 4/21
I love the story...it was well written and there were no errors.. ..please update soon
alice22 chapter 4 . 4/19
What happen next? Does anyone in the town die? Or worse does any of the 3 get hurt?
Tempt Me More chapter 4 . 4/8
Dear lord this needs to be updated and finished! Such an awesome story and I would love to read more than just 4 chapters so pllleeeaaasssèeee!?
yuki chapter 4 . 3/9
Update soon please?
Ray chapter 4 . 3/5
I love this story
CrystalVixen93 chapter 4 . 1/8
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
lala chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Vas-tu écrire la suite ? Pour tout te dire j'adore cette fiction et j'aimerais beaucoup avoir une suite...
GrimReaperMel chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
I really like this story and hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
That was hot
Alfirin-Lover chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
You definitely need to continue with this!
shinigame3 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
really hope that you come back to this story!
Booker10 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Update soon please!:D
IAmNotARealWriter chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
. Please update! This is an incredibly beautiful story and it's such a waste if you won't update!
Reader chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
AARRGGH! I hate it when they do that - When a small question or request results in a complete over share of all details - the vamps and sookie didn't need to know his entire history, just that he studied potions and one particular focus of his was a way to help vampires due to him having met a vampire and owing him...