Reviews for 50 More Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts
Totally Lost It chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Heh... you got "At intervals, ask a nearby student: "Hey, Rocky, wanna see me pull a rabbit out of my hat? Nothing up my sleeveā€¦PRESTO!" Conjure any animal EXCEPT a rabbit from a top hat, look embarrassed, then walk away like nothing happened." from Rocky & Bullwinkle. Also...

51)Ask Snape if today's potion can be used to get high.
Mighty-Huntress chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
If you don't giggle, and instead laugh your a$$ off until you can't breathe, say so! Personal favorite: "When asked what to do if a spell misfires, say "Put my head between my legs and kiss my butt goodbye!"" Hilarious! And yes, I laughed so hard I fell off my chair, knocked over a stack of boxes, and couldn't breathe right for 10 minutes. XD -Huntress
Black Serpentine chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
haha! Wonnderful!
Sweetarts116 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh, my freakin' gosh. I didn't 'get' all of the jokes, but the ones I got were pure genius! Can I use some of these for a story I'm writing?

It's basically the story form of the 561 things I must not do at Hogwarts.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
oh. my. God. THESE WERE ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! my mom kept looking at me like i was crazy, which only made me laugh even harder! i read both, and i loved all 100! OMG! i thought of 101. "Refer to Neville Longbottom as the Cowardly Lion, Ron Weasley as the Scarecrow, Draco Malfoy as the Tin Man, Hermione Granger as Dorothy, Dumbledore as the Wizard of Oz, Professor McGonagall as the Good Witch of the North, and Professor Umbridge as the Wicked Witch of the West."
pesky.lil.critter chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I most certainly giggled more than three times and definitely longer than 60 seconds. I also told my mom some parts of the list and it made her give me that 'LOOK' that means she's torn between laughter and exasperation. When I told her about the 'Batcave' thing she said in a pained, defeated voice, "Oh, no!"
I enjoyed the first list too but this one was somehow funnier.

Love, Annabeth 3
allyandmax chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
hahahah, adore this
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
lol..Energize! Love that one.
krissey cullen chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
one more thing don't i repet don't fly a car into the wamping willow. you get detenchen for 6 weeks. it not fun!
A.Lone.Rose.In.Nettles chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
loved it!

are ye going to do more?
Zsadist Cortel chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
OMG! tHAT WAS SO AWESOME! I'VE NEVER LAUGHED SO MUCH IN FIVE MINUTES!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
A great story. Very funny.
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
love it.
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
...-(resurected to read story)...-(Dies From laughter again)
St. Mayhew chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
What if you only giggled twice and smiled through out the whole thing? Do we get away with not reviewing? I loved the first one and this one was even funnier because you went along with a theme... Ohlordy... Painting the roses red... haha
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »