Reviews for Will Stanton and the Princess of the Balance
biblioholic chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
I'm a bit disappointed in the shortness of the chapter. Next time, try to have a little but of a denarii that leads up to the kiss. Build up suspense, have something happen before the spontaneous. I know you did set the mood with a mention of a picnic, but I felt it wasn't enough.

Rate 7.7/10
ScaryMary54 chapter 8 . 12/13/2011

ScaryMary54 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
ZoeNightshade2214 chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
I honestly totally forgot about this story. I kept getting story alerts for you, but never remembered who you were until I got this alert. I like how you still alluded to PJO even though this is mainly the Dark is Rising, although it is a cross over. I like how you have Sarah getting glimpses of her past in dreams. Because, honestly I wouldn't want to get a bunch of memories rushing back into my head. It'd be too confusing. Nice work. keep it up. :)

biblioholic chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
Cute and short chapter on how they're beginning to remember. Maybe more action/twists next tine as a main conflict starts to hint/show itself.

Rate 7.8/10
ScaryMary54 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
dear-halcyon-days chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
PLEASE finish this story! I love this you HAVE to finish it!
biblioholic chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
Noooooo. And I thought you'd finally update too.

So what about Sarah are they going to find her first or talk to the ghost of rose (get nico to summon her?)

Please try to find a cure for your writers block (same goes for your other story.

Good luck :)
TheNotedMusician chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Good job so far, I love the crossover with Percy. :D UPDATE SOON!

Bustedbyherparents chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
You should really label this as a crossover. I love it! I never would have thought DIR and PJO could be used in the same story, but you have proved me wrong. Way to go! :D Please update soon! (You haven't updated in forever) I really want to find out what happens next!

Bustedbyherparents chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Wait-is this some kind of crossover? Not that I don't like them, but Nico randomly showing up in a DIR fic is NOT something I expected...and another OC demigod? Named Marie? (a favorite name of mine) This story just keeps getting better!
Bustedbyherparents chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Oh, how sweet...I love romantic dreams!
Bustedbyherparents chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Ooh...a ghost...on to chapter three!
Bustedbyherparents chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This is the first DIR fic I've is a good place for me to start, I think. :D Thanks for writing! On to cpt. 2!

biblioholic chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
I finally checked you stories again and was so glad you finally updated.

Your crossover story/series is very interesting and I'm patiently waiting for more.

It's cool how in this chapter you included more PJO characters but you don't have that many The Dark is rising characters. It's still nice that you are focusing more on one story so it won't be too jumbled.

Went to your profile and saw the stories you are planningg to write. An I say go for it! I really like the 2nd nico fic you're going to do and the Syaoran's sister fic.

Until next chapter.