Reviews for Or More Like Your Ghost
Snooze Button chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Alright... Now Iknow you've stopped writing this story years ago... but please, please, pleeeeaaaase pick it back up again. It truly is beautiful! So gorgeous! I really want to know what else you were planning to write for your future chapters. What is the "trauma" he is supposed to experience in the next chapter? I just think its one of the best SA stories on this site... and it's not too late to finish it :) I myself just picked up an SA story I abandoned two years ago.
Stuffed Panda chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
This is amazing and I love you for it and I cannot wait for more.

I just found out I'm going to see Spring Awakening in March, so I've been playing the soundtrack nonstop and devouring fanfiction to prepare. This is basically the best I've found so far. I was skeptical about the premise at first, but you pulled it off so well and it just really feels like it belongs in the SA universe, if that makes sense. Your characterization of Moritz is awesome, and I love the stream-of-consciousness type of narration you have going on :)
Elsiebelse chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I laughed at Melchi's melodrama. Moritz was pretty funny too; I was sensing dark humor.
Tori Hawkeye chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
I really like this story! The first few chapters left me pleasantly confused... Oh, I read the whole thing but I reviewed on this chapter because I would like to say: Do I detect a RENT reference? If not...well, blame it on my RENTheadedness. But anyway... Awesome story, can't wait for the rest!

-Tori-

P.s. If that review totally sucked, just know that I'm new at this.
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
All I had to do was say yes! I remember. All he had to do was say no.

Wow.
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
It's my pleasure.

I have to say, though, your Melchior made me laugh. His diary was so characteristically melodramatic. But Moritz's slightly pathetic attempts at humour were heartbreaking. Paradox, no?
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
"I was a misfit everywhere I went"

Does that happen to be a reference to Iwan Rhoen's part in Misfits I see before me?

But wow, what a chapter! Especially the Ilse/Martha conversation. Totally amazing.
Junebugs and Nargles chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
*sobs Poor Moritz. Adults are lousy elitus stuck up airheads.
Snooze Button chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
You are a fantastic writer. I'm going to keep an eye on you. I get very easily lost in your words. You are amazing with words.

You can be sure I'll read your next update.
dream-of-belief chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
This is so utterly heartbreaking! I love Moritz...he is one of the best characters ever created, I think. Can't wait to read more!
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I'm feeling emotional today as it is, and your re-written BoL lyrics just made me cry.

This story is just...I mean, there physically are no words! It's sort of like a long poem, with all the uses of repetition and whatnot, but it's got this permanent grip underneath which grounds it and stops it being too whimsical, and it's not like a long ramble.

After this, they shall have to rewrite the dictionary.
LivLifeForever chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
This is one of the best pieces of Fan Literature that I have ever read. Please continue or you would be depriving the world of a masterpiece.
Demactica chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
I'm going to tell you what you've done.

You've solved the Spring Awakening puzzle, and you deserve fame and riches. I'm favoriting this right now, and I cannot wait for the next update.
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
How did I not review this? This is incredible - amazing!

You have Moritz down perfectly, but that image of Moritz looking down at his body is staying with me for a long time.

Definatly faved and waiting!
Demactica chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
"No, I don’t want to know- just more things on my laundry line, their things, things to hang… may be I should hang, would that be less painful? Dangling from the branches, swaying in her blue wind…"

I read that over about twelve times. Your wordplay is so fantastic, I am absolutely in love with this story. I can totally see myself reading this over and over. I liked the end, how you pulled lines from the musical and lines from Wedekind.