Reviews for Trouble Down Aisle Seven
jessi chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Another great story! I liked the idea of the “Fuglies”.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Great story. They took one hell of a beating. Poor guys.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Pretty cool

I liked it D

Kisses and see ya o/

SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Nana56 chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
I did like this story. :D Nice hurt/angsty!Everyone. Haunted flower pots. Some of those things are so ugly I believe it!

Nicely done. :)
Madebyme chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Well I just ate that up! Fun, entertaining and a little scary with a side of Winchester whumpage - what's not to like!

Those little statues were creepy, with their child like voices and chanting and their lethal intentions. I was getting worried for our boys for a while there.

Great action scenes, fast paced and exciting with all the flying tools and I enjoyed the various inventive ways of turning the stores merchandise into weapons - fun for us but not so much for Dean and Sam!

Great fic and thanks so much for sharing. Take care, Abbi
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Yep, I knew it wouldn't be easy, but finally they got it. So I have to say I enjoyed this story immensely, even though it cost poor Gill her live. It was wonderfully written and you really made it fun and put enough limpness in there. Hugs, Vonnie
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Great story, thanks so much, Nicole.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Awesome ending my friend. Ya just couldn't resist hurting Sammy just a little bit more huh! But hey, at least they took out the fuglies!
skag trendy chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Nice round off to the story, hon. A boys battered and bruised but got the job done. And those things were really creepy. Put me in mind of the Golems from Terry Prachett's Feet Of Clay.

Cheers hon. Great job as usual.

Kind regards,

ST x
TraSan chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Awesome wrap!

Poor boys - I'll bet they never look at tools the same way again!

Nicely done.
Dianne chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I loved this story. It was very creative and original and yeah, some of those statues and pots are downright creepy. I really liked the brotherly bond in this story. Thanks.
blue peanut m and m chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Hey Lil Bit,

Thank you so much for the amazing birthday gift Sis, you really did spoil me with this one, I couldn't have wished for a better present.

From beginning to end I loved every minute of it, the character based around me, my death scene, Sammy feeling guilt over my demise, the memorial piccie of me and thee, the ouby goobies (which for anyone wondering really are fugly lookings dudes!)and the brilliant way you managed to write in little bits of both our lives as hardware assistants.

Your use of the different tools available was amazing and written seemlessly into the chapters, and I cringed with every hurt they created, as Sam said at the end a hardware store is a great place to pick up new and original weapons!

You did an amazing job Kris, beautifully detailed and wonderfully written.

Looking forward to whatever you create next, will catch you soon,

Love ya,

Gill x
skag trendy chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Ouch! Poor boys. As if flu wasn't bad enough to contend with. So its the ugly flower pots causing the problems; something tells me its not going to be as easy tp deal with as Dean thinks.

Great stuff darling.