Reviews for The Secret Life of Undesirable Candy
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Ok, I love this one. I love the idea of her being a daredevil tomboy and the idea of her creating text communiques without sending them. She has so much she can't or doesn't say that this fits well. Of couse, she wanted to be found out but not be found undesirable. Now, you did say Peter's reaction would be forthcoming and has not yet appeared... I hope that someday you will post that too. I'm alerting just in case. :)
Berrica chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Lol! Heck yes I'm interested in Peter's response! This is hilarious, and I can so relate to it. Its sad, really, how well I relate. Please, oh please, oh please write more! Or did you already, and I just missed it somehow?
the laughing redhead chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
this is fabulous and fascinating. Your writing style is unlike most i've read and i love it. And yes, i am VERY interested in Peter's forthcoming response. (although i have to admit that i would love to see the exact message which Olivia sent.)

Keep going, i am stoked about the next chapter :-)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Great job!
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This was so deliciously eloquent, such a pleasure to read. Thanks so much for posting, and I really hope the Peter POV is soon to follow :)
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Ha! That was great. Can't wait to hear Peter's response to this. I trust it'll be a suitably positive one lol. Maybe the pros and cons of Olivia Dunham
mtm chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Loved this! Will be eagerly waiting for Peter's response.
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Please share more! I can't wait to see his response. Your writing is wonderfully fresh; please continue! :)
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Love it! Can't wait to see how Peter responds! I can almost feel the panic and surge of adrenaline racing through Olivia's veins when she realized she'd hit send. Excellent job!
piratesmiley chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I am ridiculously excited to see what comes next.

Isn't it interesting how crushes bring out the best and worst of us? I definitely think our Livvy was trying to get caught - somewhere, deep down, she knew what she was doing.

Gosh, now I'm scared to send a text message.

There are SO MANY good lines in this one - I love it!
MrSuperCzar chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Ah, I can't wait for Peter's response!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
LMAO! This is fun.

"... the moniker Scruff displayed."

Rule two:see rule one. :)

"...while the pros were, against all protocol of professionalism, terribly graphic." hehe

Poor Zagnut.

Of course I want to hear Peter's response to her blunder.

But I wonder if he will text it or deliver it to her in person?

Please update soon!
Going Missing chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Absolutely love it, and I can't wait to see Peter's response. Awesome as always.