Reviews for A Very Happy Halloween
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This was super sweet. Loved it!
Devicious chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
...now that I think about it, Ed would make a pretty stereotypically good pirate. Like you wrote, it'd be so easy with the wooden leg and the hook and all... how come this has never crossed my mind before?

...
So, what did we learn from Nurse Hawkeye? Guns - if used right - have amazing healing effects on some people. :)
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 1 . 4/28/2011

:D
The Golden Lily chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Hehe. So Awesome. I love it! Xx. Kristie
radcat38 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Very nice and totally in character Halloween FMA oneshot. I appreciated Ed showing up and be a kid and so Ed at the same time. Riza was adorable. Smart, sexy, and willing to take pity on her poor patient...after hours and off base. Roy is true to form but in a happier frame of mind. For once enjoying himself but still be a little bit of the player. Funny when he "collapsed" on the floor and then wished he could look up Nurse Riza's skirt all in front of Ed. Ed of all people. This was a fun Halloween story. Creative, sweet, so them, funny, well crafted short. Thanks. cat
xxedxwinryxx chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
tee hee naugty naughty hawkeye ;)
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
aww nice story!
NekoChan4Eva chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
AW! The ending made me all gushy inside! )
peaceofmindalchemist chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Lol, cute. Roy's gonna have a fun Halloween, eh?
Puritey chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
So naughty

Happy Halloween
infinitemoonlight chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
OMG!

I love this!

What a Halloween treat! XD

Hahaha, Wih! So nice! XD

Thanks for sharing this to us! :D

*faves*
afinedenouement chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Ah, when I saw that you were in the new stories section and had 7 reviews already, I knew that this must be good. Oh, how I was right. This story just made my day.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
That was really funny. Happy Hallowe'en!