Reviews for A New Me
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
nice
Noodlekuki chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Hah. Having Lampwick become a human, but give up his voice to do so makes me think of The Little Mermaid.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
This is a beauttifully touching ending !
dreamer 3097 chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
this is a good story good ending for him
nobodiez chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
thing turn all right for lampwick, he back with his mother along with the rest of the boys. the coachman is prison. it was a bit of a surprise to see lampwick give some money to the orphans. but i probably would have done the same thing too.
icepegasus328 chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
I knew tis would be amazing. In my opinion, the best chapter yet!
nobodiez chapter 8 . 3/8/2010
yes, lampwick has his voice back and got back his humanity along with the rest of the boys. it too bad about those boys who died as donkeys. i just wish the coach man was caught. now it for lampwick to go back home.
icepegasus328 chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
I love a happy ALMOST ending. Bravo!
icepegasus328 chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
OMG! This is so good. It's definetly better than I thought it would be. It had a sad ending, but you said it's gonna have a good ending, so I can't wait!
JackFrostgirl chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Didn't feel like logging in. This story is great. Nicely done. Thanks for reviewing my one story by the way.
nobodiez chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
yes, the coach man has been defeated, that was an swsome fight scene you did here.
icepegasus328 chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
CentaurGirl don't stop writing A New Me! IT's so good! Don't stop right before the action packed chapter! I'm sure it's gonna be awesome! Well, Bye!
nobodiez chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
man i really love this story. i sorry for not reviewing sooner. i think you did an awsome job with lampwick transformation from a bad boy to a good good. love the back round. though i felt that you should have gone with lampwick getting that rich girl. but i respect your choice and decsion.
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
Oh a cliffy, can't wait for the next chapter!
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
Great job on these 3 chapters!