Reviews for Lightning Strikes
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 1 . 8/8
But the Hufflepuff dorms are also in the dungeons. Callie wouldn't have needed to run underground?
Bananaphobia chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
I have to say, I think Harry has the best lines. I love the plot behind this. It's very interesting. And Snape's response is canon. However, I felt that their "love" for each other came on too quickly. Remember, Hermione is a huge "rule follower" and she respects her teachers. I don't believe she would enter a professor-student relationship so readily. And Snape has been pining after Lily Evans for more than Hermione has been alive. Just a thought, but I love where you were going with this!
FlittterKat chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Love this story, sad because it stopped. Excellent.
Athena chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
It's been years sinc I read this story, its such a shame you're not finishing it. Please do so, the plot's brilliant and your writing style captures the emagination.
RussianDestruction chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Very well written story, and excellent plot. I like where this is going. It makes sense that any not-so-gifted child of HG and SS would always be trying to prove her/himself.
Rosmerta chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
I love this story! So sad that it's unfinished, but I enjoyed what there was. Callie is an inspired creation!
ChiffonShock chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
Really enjoyed this story, wish there was more to read...
untitled chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
best story I've read in a while. I applaud you.
Kilataia chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great story! Like it a lot :)
mudpuddledemon chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
Oh god, how much do I love your Harry Potter? So much!
mudpuddledemon chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Awesome flirty yum. I hate all that 'we're like siblings' crap. Gold star for you.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Aw, wonderful! More re-reading neccesary. Better that way.
AJS chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ooh... Daddy... I wasn't expecting that one, but now I'm intrigued. I don't typically write a review until I get to the end of the story, but this chapter made me want to write one right now. I couldn't wait, and can't wait to see what comes next!
kimber chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
loved the story but it needs to be finished so pleASE FINISH IT
Executioners Hood chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
I logged in to leave an official review~!

This is amazing~I've never seen it done before :)