Reviews for The Story of Creation
purrfus chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Nice to get a glimpse into the future.

And to see McCoy isn't cut off from his family forever.
purrfus chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I'm not sure exactly how I found this story, but I am so very glad I did.

The amount of detail and the emotional layers are amazing, especially considering the amount of space they are packed into. And yet nothing feels rushed. Kudos.
kingdomhearts222 chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
This story deserves more reviews. It made me hide my face in a pillow a few times from how adorable things were. Kinda sad that it took Jim and Spock such a long time to become more than friends but it was still sweet. And Spock Prime dying made me tear up.

The Christmas story was cute too. I like the ending because I can see Amanda, Johanna, and McCoy getting along with their doctorness.
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Cute chappie. I especially loved the interaction between Amanda and Joanna. :)
runningfingers chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is really wonderful. It is really beautiful. I love the characterization, you did an especially good job with young Spock, with the way that he did not simply become instant friends with Kirk.
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Wow! Loved this fic. It was very, very well paced, and all the characters were realistic. Nothing was rushed, too, which is a nice contrast to most other stories. Really well done, and I especially like how you portrayed everyone; their emotions, interactions with others, etc. Sehal and his children were all great, too - interesting, realistic, integral parts of the story yet not dominating it.

A bit more continuity and separation between sections would be appreciated... I didn't really get a sense of time passing; it felt like most of this was in a relatively short time frame, even if it was technically spread over twenty-five years. I can't really think of any way to do that, though, that wouldn't drag the story out, add fluff, and overall detract from the important bits.

I noticed that this story isn't marked as 'complete'. Is more going to be added on later?

Oh, one semi-related point: you might want to open the review thing to anonymous reviewers. I've never really figured out why ffn has 'only registered users' as its default for allowed to review...

Well, that all being said, keep up the good work!
Cassandra Pierson chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I very much enjoyed this fic! Especially the slow development of Spock and Kirk's relationship.