Reviews for Be Very Afraid
jkhijbhvycdzewszdg chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
I love this story!Dieing to know who the killer is though!Wish you would continue.. :'( Gonna check out some more of your stories(:
K.Nicole314 chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
I have a question, what does this mean: Things had been rocky to start with between Sonny and the rest of them, but after Sonny and Chad split like shrapnel, icy behavior didn't even begin to cover the way Chad's Falls friends acted towards her.

It was in ch.2 or 3, can't remember, BUT LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!1
KatelynTBH chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Who Is The Killer Please Tell Mee This Is An Exeedinly Amazing Story Im Vvery Upset That Its On Hitus :( xx
steffiegee chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
this was a really good story! when i was reading it, i played it out in my head like a horror movie! :D

sooooooo...who is the killer?
IwinUlose-Izzy chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
whos the killer?
Chloee33 chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
God... I got so freaked out! But then again I really shouldn't read it when I'm home alone... lol!

But it's a really great story!

And just out of curiousity, who is the killer?
li'miss sunshine chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
OMG! when's the next chapter comming out? I HAVE TO KNOW

lol...

POST SOON!
Girltech101 chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
When r u goimg to update?
Lynsey98 chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
Best SWAC story I'v read :) Great job, please update soon!
isinkintohearts chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Gosh, Alexis is such a bitch. And so are the bodyguards 8-

Please update soon! I hope no one dies?
have-a-cookie chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Wow...wow...WOW!

I had forgotten about this story until it showed up in my inbox.

So glad you didn't abandon it :D

But geez...so much murder! T_T

I'm anticipating the next update!
dreamingwhileawake13 chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Good Chapter! I'm dying to know who the killer is!
amfabulous chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD! PLEASSE UPDATE! PLEASE ! PLEASE! PLEASE
xStarXStruckx chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
ooh this is a really good story! please update soon, i cannot wait to findout what happens :]

xoxo

xStarXStruckx
Joker236 chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
This is an amazing story! I love how you are able to write such long chapters. Some people only write short chapters. I just saw one mistake. In the photo shoot scene, you said that Grady was next to Tawni and I would hope that Grady wouldn't be next to Tawni because that would be weird. Please continue! I wonder who it is, and normally I'm good at guessing murder mysteries. I guessed "The Mousetrap", "The Hound of the Baskervilles", and Eragon's father in "Eragon". So, congratulations, you're better at suspense than Agatha Christie, Sir Arthur Conan Dyle, and Christopher Paolini! I'm sorry about your computer. This is an awesome story and it's suspenseful, but not incredibly scary. I'm going to guess that the murderer is Tawni! And in the little room, there is a secret passageway behind the picture, so that's how the murderer got in. Please update as quickly as possible!