Reviews for Jumping Off The Page
StrangeMindFiction chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
This story is incredible! Especially the prologue! It hooked me in so easily! :D I hope you create another chappie soon! :)
cantbewithoutedward chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
loved it! u should continue!
SWChica2005 chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
I did have to go back and reread the prologue to remember how the story begun. This chapter definitely caught my eye. I am very excited to see where you will be taking this next!
singingallthewayhome chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Sorry about the anonymous review, I didn't feel like signing in ;)
Anyways, I like your story a lot, it's very intriguing and I cannot wait until Edward comes in! I love how you portray Alice, not too peppy but just peppy enough. Great job and update soon! :)
Burntcore chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Loved the chapter, glad you stuck with teh story. I'm even more intrigued now!
Bonham Carter chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
The suspense is killing me
Luvntwilight chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
So glad you came back to this story, I really like it, it's so intriguing.
troy1205 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Hello! I was so scared that you changed your mind about this story. I really liked what your wrote on the Prologue and I was wanting for more.
I have to admit that since I read "You found me" I got hooked on your writing...so this new story brought a big smile to my face when I got the alert this morning.
I really like the chapter... I was wondering what happened to Charlie and Renee since they were not in this chapter at all and being the funeral of Bella grandma I assumed that she was either one's mother.
I like Grant, finally not Jacob coming to the rescue for poor sad Bella, don't get me wrong I like Jacob but after reading so many fan fictions stories, it feels like it is always the same between them however I would never complain about Bella-Edwards love stories.
great work, I can't wait for more...
good luck
Fatima
ba2006 chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Hey even though your one of my fav authors this fic hasnt pulled me in like ya other fics
maybe after a few chapters I might get into it
sorry
BE forever
bearygirl chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Cant wait to read more.
Crises chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Welcome back! I was wondering when you'd get back to this story- I was so intrigued by the prologue and I was pretty disappointed when I thought you weren't going to continue the story.

I'm glad to see that you're back now though :)
CullenObsession114 chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
loved it!
WallaWallaMama chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
So glad to see this continued! Can't wait for more...
Riss - uscmam chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Interesting still. I'm guessing from the prologue that the package is Edward's story.

I can't wait to see where you take us.
Shamatt0403 chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
I had to go back and read the prologue. There is a reason I keep stories in my favorites. I like the 1st chapter. Alice would be a fortune teller if she were human. I am so curious to see where this goes. Will we wait another 6 months for #2?