Reviews for A Lack Of Colour
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This is so sad, even if it has a happy ending :'(
But I wanted to read it, so it's okay q_q
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Oh my god, what is this? I love it so much; it made me cry. Thank you for sharing.
PhantomAvenger chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I can't even... I don't know whether to say I love you or hate you... My heart has been ripped from my chest and thrown to the floor where it's been stomped on repeatedly. It's suddenly raining in my bedroom... For something as short as this is it's absolutely beautiful and so depressing.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That was beautiful. I'm sobbing like a baby right now. Thank you.
moonshoespotter101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
HOW DOES THIS NOT HAVE MORE REVIEWS?

Oh god that pisses me right off.

But seriously this made me cry in such a short space of time, I couldn't quite believe it. I've spent hours reading sad fics that didn't make me cry half as much as this did in just a matter of paragraphs.

Truly brilliant x
rameau chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Aww. Although, a part of me think the last part wasn't necessary, it's all kinds of wonderful. Just, aww.
SmithieLockDown chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This is the third time, I believe, that I have reread this and I can't believe I haven't reviewed before. Zombie AUs have never really appealed to me before, maybe I watched too many cheesy horror films, but if anything could ever pull it off it is this fic. Every single reread I have cried and every single reread I have felt the most acute relief that they found each other again. You wrote the characters in a way that was so heartfelt that even after that one scene, the only scene we see of these two's relationship, the reader knows they are forever. No knowledge of how they met or how long they've been together, or, hell, if they've even known each other longer than the Zombie Apocalypse. Even so I knew the second they started to interact that they were real and they were love and, as said before, they were forever.

And just, I get creepily attached to these characters. This fic all the feelings.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
really sad but it turn happy in the end. Really in character.
merlinfan93 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I loved this, and I'm glad it has a happy ending :)

Thanks for the great fic!
breezyyy chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Zombieland was epic, and so was this! brilliant job, could really feel the emotions, so sad but beautiful
stun-gunned93 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
oh that was so beautiful. god i want to cry so much now but i can't D:

youre an amazing writer, just wow. you made me feel this hollow kind of desperation reading that. whoa.

i loved it. :)
Kylechan1788 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
honestly i thought it would be stupid but it was amazing i love it im am legit crying from your story right now