Reviews for Three Thousand Four Hundred And Eighteen
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
That's... Actually about as terrifying as canon-Nanoha. With that one, you never know whether she's really as sweet as she looks and whether all the befriending is accidental. The lack of certainty exacerbates the fear factor. Alucard-Nanoha's scarier in more conventional ways. Hence, they break even.
Veedramon chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
This is way too crazy.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Were is the blonde with pigtails?
Veedramon chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Now that's scary.
Shinoki chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
"...they make me want to make some friends." What type of wonderful magic is this XD
WillItWork chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
I was waiting for Fate to show up—rewarded!

Hilarity to the end.
WillItWork chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
I never watched or read StrikerS. So… I'm guessing this is a reference to that? Still very much crackfic, much fun.

This is the Saturday morning cartoons of breakfast cereals.
WillItWork chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Nanoha Hellsing? Crackfic accepted!

Does that mean little girl Nanoha was fighting Nazis in WW2?
neogoki chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Giant Kittens... is there a story where Nanoha and Fate have face an Army of oversized kitten which want to play with the shiny humans?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
the undead priest explained casually. "Of course, now that I'm a vampire, fuck that! You and me are going to have fun,

- He deserved to die for that "Me am going to have fun..."
;)
kinigget chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
I can see you had a lot of fun with this. Especially your reinterpretation of Nanoha
amazing what a slight attitude adjustment can do
kinigget chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
the crossover I never knew I wanted
Celestia's Paladin chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Why do I think you are poking fun at many many tropes and clichés... And enjoying every minute of it?
random fan chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Just finished the first chapter and I must say good sir, you write some incredible crack. My only regret is that I am not familiar with any of the other series you write for. I eagerly await your next update.
Lost Idea Alchemist chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
I got to chapter 4, glanced at the title, thought for a moment where this was in terms of Hellsing continuity, then realization struck when I recalled which major Nanoha character had not shown up yet. Cue brain shutdown. Then I read the chapter. Brain still offline.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!