Reviews for Three Thousand Four Hundred And Eighteen
the undead priest explained casually. "Of course, now that I'm a vampire, fuck that! You and me are going to have fun,

- He deserved to die for that "Me am going to have fun..."
;)
kinigget chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
I can see you had a lot of fun with this. Especially your reinterpretation of Nanoha
amazing what a slight attitude adjustment can do
kinigget chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
the crossover I never knew I wanted
Celestia's Paladin chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Why do I think you are poking fun at many many tropes and clich├ęs... And enjoying every minute of it?
random fan chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Just finished the first chapter and I must say good sir, you write some incredible crack. My only regret is that I am not familiar with any of the other series you write for. I eagerly await your next update.
Lost Idea Alchemist chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
I got to chapter 4, glanced at the title, thought for a moment where this was in terms of Hellsing continuity, then realization struck when I recalled which major Nanoha character had not shown up yet. Cue brain shutdown. Then I read the chapter. Brain still offline.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
tenchifew chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Crazy.
And hilarious, laughed reading it.
Thank you for writing.
MangamanZX chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Liking the Fate in this... And Nanoha is a ninja :)
FoxOnPie chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
I LOVE this Nanoha. I wonder who'll be the Nazis. Probably the Numbers, the Huckebein, or both.
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Lol!
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
terrifying!
MangamanZX chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Well Subaru is taking this better than expected
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
All fanfic writer I have an idea for a hellsing crossover . How about a cross with ugly Americans the animated comedy that on comedy central 2years ago , the idea is really funny so am wondering if you guys are wanting to write it . It just an idea for you guys. A great crossover cause it fit the tone perfectly.
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
... okay, that was good... I think? and Little Miss Gundam is back or so it seems.
Taiyou Ryu chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
That last line... I can't wait to see what crack drips out of your brain next!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »