Reviews for Three Thousand Four Hundred And Eighteen
Mingyu chapter 4 . 3/2
This...is scary awesome. Scarsome (hey, that fits rather well). I'm surprised the world still exists. Every Nanoha trope seems to have been converted. Although the befriending rate dropped considerably with Nanoha's...changes.

Still. This is hilarious and I regret not reading it sooner! Thanks for the fic!
Lewascan2 chapter 4 . 2/12
This was a rather refreshing cup of insanity...

Thank you for that.

And as I always say (more or less): Keep on writing! :D
dylanredefined chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
Great fun thank you.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
That's... Actually about as terrifying as canon-Nanoha. With that one, you never know whether she's really as sweet as she looks and whether all the befriending is accidental. The lack of certainty exacerbates the fear factor. Alucard-Nanoha's scarier in more conventional ways. Hence, they break even.
Veedramon chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
This is way too crazy.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Were is the blonde with pigtails?
Veedramon chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Now that's scary.
Shinoki chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
"...they make me want to make some friends." What type of wonderful magic is this XD
WillItWork chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
I was waiting for Fate to show up—rewarded!

Hilarity to the end.
WillItWork chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
I never watched or read StrikerS. So… I'm guessing this is a reference to that? Still very much crackfic, much fun.

This is the Saturday morning cartoons of breakfast cereals.
WillItWork chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Nanoha Hellsing? Crackfic accepted!

Does that mean little girl Nanoha was fighting Nazis in WW2?
neogoki chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Giant Kittens... is there a story where Nanoha and Fate have face an Army of oversized kitten which want to play with the shiny humans?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
the undead priest explained casually. "Of course, now that I'm a vampire, fuck that! You and me are going to have fun,

- He deserved to die for that "Me am going to have fun..."
;)
kinigget chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
I can see you had a lot of fun with this. Especially your reinterpretation of Nanoha
amazing what a slight attitude adjustment can do
kinigget chapter 1 . 12/24/2014