Reviews for A Series About Nothing
Yes yes Korea pwned in women's figure skating all hail the queen baby
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Haha, I don't know what your talking about, I actually liked it. At bfirst I was surprised that rangiku let her wear something similar to a tent on orihime, but I understood at the end. Haha and ulquiorra as the tin man! I could definately see that! Teehee, ichigo in purple tights and puffy sleeves/ hilarious sight!

I liked this chapter!
NewbieWW chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
you made me laugh out loud, literally.
andIJDC chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
haha oh man I just love your take on Kubo's character!

and I just love how Orihime has to correct Ichigo on proper social behavior XD
hannehbuns chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Sorry! I know my review is a little too late...heh!

This is HILARIOUS! Love how Kubo reacts to this situation! And Ichigo's and Ulquiorra's love child! HAHAHAHA Ichigo's remarked about Koreans pwning Japan in skate! Which Orihime saves him from getting pwned by everyone! Also loved that part!

To tell you the truth *whispers* I didn't know Nick plagiarize Kubo"s work until I read this! HEH. Anyways LOVE your fics keep writing, don't stop!

update soon!
Onigato chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Okay, read it all the way through from Ichigo's birthday, Hime's b-day, and now into this. Love it. Keep it up, please. Though I am only semi-suprised that someone would have the audacity to plagarize Kubo-sensei, it is more suprising as to the source. You would figure as many times as Gene has had to deal with plagarizers, he would have taught his son better.
DancerGrl16 Too lazy D chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
LOL Kubo is hilarious in this one. And I love the little IchiHime fluff about her hair. -

And all of Ichigo's random exclamations: "No you don't!" "Me and Ulquiorra?" xD

I'm having a hard time not smiling too much as I am in class right now... :)

I hope you write more of these soon! -

EL0NI chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
B-but I like KuboxAbe! ;_; See, /now/ I have a reason to froth in the mouth because of Simmons.:cookie:

It was great as ever, I love it when you put Kubo in the Keep them coming.8D
sweetatoo chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Omg these two chapters cracked me up so much! I can't believe you would put Kubo in, and i can't believe that you would write him so humorous like that lol.

As for the first chapter, are you kidding me? Not funny? I've been laughing the whole time, since the very beginning to the very end! I knew Orihime would wear something else much better inside that christmas tree outfit, there isn't a story to tell if she wasn't lol. Ichigo's reaction is definitely priceless and Ulquiorra can sing? lol now that's new.

I love all the arguments in the second chapter so much, very funny and full of humors. You do realize you're a talented humor-genre writer right? lol. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next!
AngelCat HellFire chapter 2 . 3/5/2010

::more incoherent squees::

Loved it! :D

Favorite lines were...

~"C'mere and have a look at your and Ichigo's love child, Ulqui-chan!" Kubo urged.

Ulquiorra glared as Ichigo flailed and shouted insults, but came around the group to peer down at the screen. And grunted. "False."

Ulquiorra's 'False' was what really did it, but the love-child thing was pretty funny. XD

~"Or, or, or! Maybe even get a private concert from KISS?" Kubo was out of control. "I mean, plagiarism is pretty bad, right? So the least they could do is give me a concert!"

~Kubo turned to one of his assistants hovering nearby. "Where do I get one of those Rosetta Stone thingamajigs?"

I want Rosetta. D:

I know we joked about most of this stuff already, but seeing it in literature form makes it just as funny as the first time. XDXDXD

Thank you dearest! 3 ::saves::
The Two Sides Of Fate chapter 2 . 3/5/2010

I'll never get enough of these. They're so great. I was totally hoping to see one of these from you surrounding the whole nick issue. XD Poor Abe. D: What will happen to my OTP now? Damn you Nick, stealing Kubo from Abe! XP

By the way, were the Gay!Ulqui hints intentional because seriously;/"What about me and you?" Ulquiorra inquired/ it can't be just me who's seeing this. XD
ombre nocturne chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
OH. MY. GOD. XD This was effing hilarious! I officially heart your portrayal of Kubo and Abe. It was such a fun twist on all the drama going on about this stupid plagiarizing issue with Nick Simmons. I can't wait to see the second part! *sparkly eyes*
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
rolf this was awesome.
VirgilTheart chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
ROFL! XD This is WIN! XD

Your Pal,

Fostersb chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Very funny take on the whole Simmons/Kubo incident especially since Kubo didn't even know about the issue until he was told by fans.