Reviews for Countdown to Christmas
Christina.Palmous chapter 17 . 1/8/2012
GAWWWWWWWD!That was so fucking hot!Thanks for sharing!
durteelilsecret chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Ohimjeenus! It was so totally worth the wait. Some things I did not see coming (;}) and I liked it. Especially the second dose and how he came to recur her 'honor'. I also approve of the non-Jacob bashing. You can make someone look good without making someelse look bad. And you did great! Can't wait to read the rest.

Read this right before going to bed, cant wait for my dreams.
proudmom21 chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
So cute and adorable.
proudmom21 chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
Oh i loved the ending :D
proudmom21 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
So freakin' hot!
TheNicciLove chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
:) HI ! did you ever make this a full length story?
SabLuvsLogan chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
I love this one :D
JellyJules chapter 18 . 10/16/2010
Wow. This is awesome! I loved Charlie at the end, haha.
JellyJules chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
oh damn! this is awesome!
40Miles chapter 17 . 9/23/2010
Brilliant!

So brilliant in fact that I had to read it twice...just to be thorough. ;)

I can remember the anticipation of seeing my dh after work, wondering how his day had been and aching just to get wrapped up in his great big hug. Now we've been married for 20 years, I don't hang around outside his business, but I do get a little frissions when I see that it's nearly time for him to arrive. I hope that feeling never stops for me, and your beautifully emotionally open Kit too.

Lovely story, as always, but particularly perfect in highlighting the imperfections that require forgiveness and trust in a truly 'real' relationship.
Mrs.Rathbone42 chapter 17 . 8/3/2010
WOW did NOT see that ending coming edward and jas

again WOW but i still loved it
i-love-twilight-and-chocolate chapter 22 . 4/11/2010
omfg-that was so damn sweet!
jennayg123 chapter 35 . 4/6/2010
I know, I know, I'm only like 6 months late reading this, but what a perfect proposal! Seriously the sweetest way he could propose to her!
Kaline chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
so sweet
Bitemeverywhere chapter 35 . 3/6/2010
ok amzing

and wow

loved the ending - i eked