Reviews for Daydreams
anime-addict-fan chapter 6 . 9/7
I need the update! This is good please continue!
LoveghostHunt chapter 6 . 7/17/2017
Update plz
melchormonica8 chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Update soon please pretty please
Ghost hunt.er loves japan 77 chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
I found this story different but very well written and a great read! Just wish it had an ending.
aline chapter 6 . 2/7/2016
Nãããããooooooooo T-T, por favor atualize assim que puder, quero saber o que acontecerá com Mai, é raro encontrar uma fic em que Luella fica louca desse jeito, por favor atualise logo, por que eu amei essa fic
Kuchia-chi chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
I was really looking forward to this. Even though this story is about the supernatural, it's based in the modern age, with laws - and Mai not giving her consent to anything is kidnapping. Also, where on earth did she get a passport, she's an orphan and has never left the country before, she shouldn't have one and getting one would take at least a week or two.
When the summary said it was an au where Gene was alive, I was really looking forward to seeing how the circumstances would be manipulated to including Gene and how that would effect the overall performance of the series.
You could have used that time to have Gene get to know Mai, further explain the details, get her consent, something to make it more believable to the readers. Instead the first and start of the second chapter simply made everything incredibly uncomfortable as a young adult and a woman in a world where just about everything is a threat. Just because Gene is handsome, doesn't excuse his actions.

This story had huge potential and I'm disappointed that it fell short.
Grimreapersgolour1 chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
... CONTIINUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE! PLEEEEAAAASSEEEE!
just good ol me chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
Please don't leave me hanging! I'll go crazy if you do.. PLEASE UPDATE! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Please please update again on this story, please. Do it soon! :)
MysticalNyla chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
interesting story
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
You need to update for the new year pleaes I need mor story this is one of the first good stories where gene is alive froze the very start I need update
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
Why don't you continue this story?
Alana Lancaster chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
I need to read what happens next. I am grounded and this is the only thing keeping me alive right now. This story is so good. Please update soon, or you WILL be held responsible for my death. No pressure or anything.
* skips off *
Love,
Alana Lancaster
streyfish chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
I know it's been years since you've updated, but I have my fingers crossed that you still will. Amazing work!
RAM chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Oh my GOSH! That was awesome! I hope you update!