Reviews for Neon Genesis Devilman
masterart chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
two devilman in one huh? well this is intresting i hope shinji is what he going to do with two devilman
gunman chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
Like the chapter, especially if Shinji is going to knock heads with Asuka. If for no other purpose than to bust her pride and ego down a few pegs.

Seriously, the girl needs it.

Even if she was raised her entire life to think that piloting Eva was all she had.

Even if she was, how could she think that she is better if all she had was training. It's no substitute for experience, which Shinji has in excess, regardless of fanfic or even canon)

I look forward to more of this later on.

As an after thought, I would have made Shinji fly over to Kaji's jet and force him to land, freak out the unshaven man who was trying to escape with the embryo of Adam, and maybe deliver it to Misato. Even if it did bring up alot of questions for the female Operations Director.

And if I might make a suggestion, while I'm not certain of whom you are trying to pair Shinji up with, but I would go with Rei, only because it would be an ironic relationship.

The whole, Devil/Angel thing, you know?

Also, you need a pre-reader.

Just saying.

Dark Vizard447 chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
AWESOME!
Shaman Psyker chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
dude this a great fic idea but really need to work on your grammer i mean theres so many mistakes made fix em i dont care if ive got ton wait a month between chapters i would be so worth it if you made some corrections
Shaman Psyker chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
thanks dude AND WHEN CAN I EXPECT NEW UPDATES
ryld chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
hope your okay and doing fine. And merry christmas and happy new year. I hope you update this story soon
TURP chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
i think yer gettin crazy on this shit _
Dark09 chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
I like the fic thus far mate :-). Can't wait till Asuka gets thrown into the mix...xD i'll be keeping an eye out for the next chapters.

Keep up the great work!
Dark Vizard447 chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
AWESOME! Can't wait to see what happends when Shinji meets Asuka and Kaji. Plus I hope Devilman puts that arrognt and self absorbed bitch in her place.
gunman chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
That was great!

Though I'm still getting a headache from the bad grammer you keep letting into these stories.

The Angel battle was cool, and at least you were able to kill it without damaging Shinji too much.

And the first part, where Mico killed those thugs was pretty impressive. However, I'm not sure just how much Mico, that blond boy and Fuyutsuki are actually manipulating Shinji by keeping him in the dark.

They really need to bring him onboard if they want him to trust them.

The scene with meeting Rei was interesting, mostly because Shinji didn't slip and grope Rei. If he thinks of her as a sister, that would be really awkward.

Also, Misato's food is not fit for human comsumption. (You could write an omake about that. Maybe make Misato some kind of demon or something? Then again, Shinji's half-demon and even he can't take it)

Though that scene where Shinji offered Maya a 'four-way' was hilarious. Though he probably scarred her with that image.

Good work on this.

And please try to work on the grammer. (Talk to Cylon One if you need help)

Shaman Psyker chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
dude im asking you again if your still alive please update
gunman chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Okay, that was still difficult to read, but I managed. You really need a Grammer checker.

The demon fight, as well as teh Angel battle was cool.

And nice interactions between Shinji and the various people at NERV and school.

Though I am a little curious as to who this Mico is. It seems she knows Devilman, at least from his past life.

As for the omake... you have a weird sense of humor. It was funny as hell, seeing Devilman Shinji as an old school cartoon superhero.

Dark Vizard447 chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
Great chapter.
mechfan9 chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
omake 2 is funny and you realy need to find a beta reader 1 its well not wall 2 its where not ware,good story.
Dark Vizard447 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Awesome! Even though you really need to work on the grammar, this story is still awesome. I can't wait to see Shinji transform into Devilman and put the bitch devil, Asuka in her place and show her whose really in charge. Update soon.